ADVERTISEMENT

FAAAR ARCHIE

it’s a dialect joke Faaar is supposed to be fire cornbillies aren’t the most fun group though
My bad. I mean, if you can’t pay for dental work you’re not going to pay for golf . . . :D

It means “fire”? So, after a UK loss do you yell “Couch on FAAAR!”?

huh? they’re still speaking english it just sounds different just like indianans say pop and expressway
Since I moved to Pennsylvania I have found out that I was saying stuff wrong even though I didn't know it. For instance I was talking to a parishioner and I said, "We drank pop". He looked at me like, "huh, what you talking about?" In Pennsylvania they call it soda. This is just one example. I was very proud that Washington beat Pike Central for the Sectional title in Vincenness. Of course there are a lot of good people in that county. But I have known some real scoundrels from Pike County as well.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Since I moved to Pennsylvania I have found out that I was saying stuff wrong even though I didn't know it. For instance I was talking to a parishioner and I said, "We drank pop". He looked at me like, "huh, what you talking about?" In Pennsylvania they call it soda. This is just one example. I was very proud that Washington beat Pike Central for the Sectional title in Vincenness. Of course there are a lot of good people in that county. But I have known some real scoundrels from Pike County as well.
haha yeah I have family in indiana and whenever I visit they always ask me what I want to drink and i’ll just say a coke and they look at me so confused kentucky slang for you

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT