ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition vs Tennessee

Sport Basketball GIF

• Haha
Reactions: GThomas
I watched about 5 minutes. IU looks sloppy and turnover after turnover. I sure hope they gel soon. No Galloway, Tiller, or Newton
Chippy. Both sides playing aggressive defense and talking at each other. Both fan bases wondering if the teams were told it’s just an exhibition.

Reactions: edub72
Agreed. I like IU playing tough. Hard to tell about much from game. I think Galloway and Tiller would add a lot today

This game is like a tournament game very physical. We do need improve shooting but Tenn plays defense, I love rice, Ballo needs some more off moves but love his rebounds. Galloway may replace Carlyle but he is not afraid to shoot.

Reactions: namnik
IU won 66-62. Tough physical game. More positives than negatives. We shot ball decent in the second half. This was a Galloway type of game. He would have created steals etc and had a few breakaways off steal.
Tenn is usually a very good defensive team,so I'm glad there was improvement from 1st half to 2nd. It's an exhibition, so it doesn't mean much but it will help team confidence.

channel 4, adjust your antenna should be able to pick it up
Built a new house in rural So In. in 1985. Splurged for a rotating antenna. BARELY able to make out the players on the floor. Watched the game today in digital and fast forwarded through commercials. I would have really preferred Chuck and John on the call though.

Casual observations having watched the video one time:
1. We won a tough game on the road vs a tough program.
2. Rice is very impressive.
3. We need to work on our inbound plays and press break.
4. We need to hit the open outside shots we are generating in both halves.
5. Rice is very impressive…..but we don’t have quality depth at his position.
A good start, for sure.

Was at the game today. Crowd was announced at around 14K. Had to have been 500 IU fans. Maybe more. I was wondering if they were from the area or drove down from Indiana. This was my third time to see IU in person. It is always a thrill to see a tradition like Indiana Basketball in person.

Reactions: ndhuntington
Casual observations having watched the video one time:
1. We won a tough game on the road vs a tough program.
2. Rice is very impressive.
3. We need to work on our inbound plays and press break.
4. We need to hit the open outside shots we are generating in both halves.
5. Rice is very impressive…..but we don’t have quality depth at his position.
A good start, for sure.
Shame this game doesent count! Would look really good on the Ncaa resume.

We still suck shooting Rice is very good Balo was not good and slow Mgbako and Reneau were good Carlyle was OK nothing special. Still worried about our shooting we still miss free throws and still turn the ball over alot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT