ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Morton in portal

IU knows how to hire them. Archie ran Virginia's outdated defense and offense and stubbornly stuck with it: that aged well.
I do wonder how Archie woulda turned out had the 2020 ncaa not been canceled. The nezt seasom was a cluster for tons of schools. If he coild have gotten back into the Ncaa in 21 if he coulda gotten on track for the better.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I do wonder how Archie woulda turned out had the 2020 ncaa not been canceled. The nezt seasom was a cluster for tons of schools. If he coild have gotten back into the Ncaa in 21 if he coulda gotten on track for the better.
I still have a soft spot for him. Off all of our recent failures, he was the hardest to hate. Took it like a man.

I still have a soft spot for him. Off all of our recent failures, he was the hardest to hate. Took it like a man.
yeah he seems like a good guy and was a good teammate, going from a starting role to bench scrub. Just not a high P5 level talent. But hard to hate someone like him regardless of the jersey. hope he lands at a mid major and scores 10 ppg next year and has fun playing 25 min/game. He has earned it.

Back in the day, I thought Archie would get this kid .... from same area, background. I remember thinking "uh oh, something isn't right when Archie can't get this guy." Not saying he's a get now, but I thought he was then.
I always wondered " what if" about Armann Franklin. Turned out to be good at Virginia in their system.

He just missed the NIL era. The IU job gets even easier when you have $3-6M to spend on players, more than all but a few schools.

However, he has struggled post-IU. He wasnt a fit here really.

Reactions: IUgradman
Archie?

He made it easy for me.

The game RMK returned he had the once in a lifetime opportunity to help his team and himself understand what IU is about.

He kept them in the locker room.

I was done with Archie at that moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT