ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Barr LB (Vanderbilt) is back in the Portal

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
He's changed his mind about joining Washington without DeBoer at the helm...

Might be worth taking a run at..., worst that can happen is he says: "Not Interested"...

He's a Big Ten sized Linebacker at 6'3" and 245lbs...

Provides Leadership Too:

Vanderbilt ran a 4-2-5 last Fall.

We brought in some Leadership on the Offensive side of the ball I think it'd be a good idea to do the same on the Defensive side...

We have talent... What this TEAM has been missing is Leadership... (on both sides of the ball).

Last edited:
has Mangum-Farrar received another year of eligibility? I see people including him on the roster, so I’m not sure if I missed the official word.
I read on here that he has applied for a medical waiver for this season. He missed one whole season with an injury along with most of another (per his bio) early in his career...

Here's hoping he gets it. He can help himself and INDIANA with a great season next Fall...

Yeah, after being a bit disappointed by the linebacker from JMU (Obviously coach and staff know what they're doing, so I must be way off.) I still keep hoping for a splash on that side of the ball. Of course either side of the ball on the lines, or linebacker, I'll get more pumped about than other positions.

That Vandy linebacker looks like a hard worker, good guy, and good player. Would be nice! He says himself Washington was looking at him all over since has sideline to sideline wheels. Nice! At that size.

Not that I think we lack good players. We have quite a few. But good size with athleticism is something you can't just get by teaching!

Last edited:
Not sure any def player from Washington would be able to contribute at Alabama - they were very weak on D
I didn't watch them much, but after a first quarter rout they really stiffened against Michigans run. And Michigan had a heck of a line. I liked their dee, based on one game lol.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I didn't watch them much, but after a first quarter rout they really stiffened against Michigans run. And Michigan had a heck of a line. I liked their dee, based on one game lol.
They gave up 28 or more points in 6 of their last 8 games (20 & 21 the other two).
Their D wasn’t very good

Reactions: hoosier roadtrips
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT