ADVERTISEMENT

Essegian to Nebraska

So, he’ll burn us for about 7 three-pointers a game over the next couple of years?
More than likely assuming he goes to Nebraska. Woodson is bringing in alot of talent but I don’t see much shooting coming in. You would think after we lost to Nebraska by like 25 the end the season he might think wow they sure can make three's it might be good to get some shooters.

Essegian has a choice. Pick a school like Nebraska where there’s more access to minutes or pick a school like IU, take a handsome NIL deal, and compete for a spot that may only guarantee 12-15 mpg. It’s a tough decision trust me, it’s not the end of the world if goes elsewhere. There’s some huge red flags and concerns with Essegian.

Essegian has a choice. Pick a school like Nebraska where there’s more access to minutes or pick a school like IU, take a handsome NIL deal, and compete for a spot that may only guarantee 12-15 mpg. It’s a tough decision trust me, it’s not the end of the world if goes elsewhere. There’s some huge red flags and concerns with Essegian.
As a true freshman he started more than half the games, played 27 minutes, and scored nearly 12 a game. Kids want to game. If he's guaranteed 20+ minutes at Nebraska and a spot to start in the future, why not take less money? Hoiberg knows how to rub elbows, Nebraska boosters should be putting money in.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Woody did a good job closing Ballo. However, not many schools can spend $1M NIL on one player. Donors got Woody in the game, maybe with an advantage, and he closed.

Reactions: nichlee and CG Paul
Saw him at the state finals..Very disappointing...At Wisconsin he played well..
Idk..Win some ..Lose some..

Essegian is a good player. Don't know why his minutes declined so much. I didn't see a lot of space for him, although we may still need shooters. And maybe he's a gym rat who will come back in a big way in which case I hope he doesn't go off for points when playing us.

Anyway, when the music stops he has a chair. Good for him.

Reactions: kkott
And this is exactly why he would pick Nebraska. He’d struggle to see the floor, especially if Carlyle comes. Remember, Galloway is still here and will eat up a lot of minutes even if he doesn’t start.
But it would be nice to have that pocket guy that has the ability to get hot. He may just want PT but he may also give some of that up to play for the primary home state program.

But it would be nice to have that pocket guy that has the ability to get hot. He may just want PT but he may also give some of that up to play for the primary home state program.
There are still options out there for guys who can stroke it. I'm not convinced either Connor was necessarily a big miss despite how encouraging it would be to hear guys coming back home because they want to play in Cream and Crimson.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Basketball legends are made in Indiana.

There has never been nor ever will be a basketball legend from Nebraska.

If CE wanted to play at a football school, he'd be a Hoosier.

• Haha
Reactions: OpenWheels
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT