ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN FPI ranks IU

Thanks for the links, it is interesting to me that IU rates #1 in the B1G for efficiency by a large margin. This team has taken care of business no matter who we have played so far.
Yes, we edged OSU in Offense Efficiency … which says IU has a better scoring margin..

And CCC keeps saying we leave opportunities on the field.
(He is indeed relentless … and probably was before he went to work for Saban).

You have to give major props to this coaching staff. To be in their first year and to have such commanding victories, speaks to the overall quality of this staff.

It's not who we've beaten, it's the manner that we've won these games. The UCLA win in Pasadena looks nice after UCLA gave LSU fits for 3/4 of that game yesterday in Baton Rouge. UCLA has some good athletes and Tom Allen wouldn't have come back from California with a victory in that game.

Coaching matters...I agree with the projection of 9-3. Although with this team, 10-2 should be within reach.

You have to give major props to this coaching staff. To be in their first year and to have such commanding victories, speaks to the overall quality of this staff.

It's not who we've beaten, it's the manner that we've won these games. The UCLA win in Pasadena looks nice after UCLA gave LSU fits for 3/4 of that game yesterday in Baton Rouge. UCLA has some good athletes and Tom Allen wouldn't have come back from California with a victory in that game.

Coaching matters...I agree with the projection of 9-3. Although with this team, 10-2 should be within reach.
Allen is gone.
Don't be an asshole.

Yes, we edged OSU in Offense Efficiency … which says IU has a better scoring margin..

And CCC keeps saying we leave opportunities on the field.
(He is indeed relentless … and probably was before he went to work for Saban).
Knight used to say (or someone said about him) that he coached against the game, not his opponent. He wanted the perfect game. No one was ever out of position on D or on O.

Knight used to say (or someone said about him) that he coached against the game, not his opponent. He wanted the perfect game. No one was ever out of position on D or on O.

so that's why he has a losing record v Keady?

PUke really put on a show out on the left coast. RB was just about the only offense. Card really put in his place while QBing in Corvallis, 7-17, I believe something like 58yds and 1 TD, 1 Int. Card and Walters cut from the same slab of roadkill. Must of got their 1 W against laffy jeff Jr. High. Best eliminate anymore travel away from tippy county. Yeehagitteeup🤮!

Reactions: IUgradman
PUke really put on a show out on the left coast. RB was just about the only offense. Card really put in his place while QBing in Corvallis, 7-17, I believe something like 58yds and 1 TD, 1 Int. Card and Walters cut from the same slab of roadkill. Must of got their 1 W against laffy jeff Jr. High. Best eliminate anymore travel away from tippy county. Yeehagitteeup🤮!
Nice to see them respond to a very embarrassing loss with a pretty uncompetitive effort.

Ryan Walters recruited Card based on the stars next to his name. Cignetti recruited Rourke based on his actual performance.
Yes D1 Productivity >> “Stars” all day long and twice on Sunday.

D1 Productivity on videotape is measurable.

Stars (*****) is a projection of anticipated productivity though hype colored lenses.

Sooners let a known good QB escape to Eugene
and started a *****, Denton, TX #1 ranked QB freshman vs. Tennessee… and had to bench him.

He wasn’t the second coming of Drew Brees after all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT