ADVERTISEMENT

Dylann Roof arrested in Charleston after murdering 9 people in a church

MillerTime

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2003
39°10,- 86°31
he here is "wearing a jacket with what appear to be the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and nearby Rhodesia, a former British colony that was ruled by a white minority until it became independent in 1980 and changed its name to Zimbabwe."
150618103304-dylann-roof-charleston-shooter-medium-plus-169.jpg

he looks unhinged

url.jpg

amiright?

*I'm entirely just putting this here for the absurdity of people who are already claiming this is a false flag operation. Hooray Nutcases!

he here is "wearing a jacket with what appear to be the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and nearby Rhodesia, a former British colony that was ruled by a white minority until it became independent in 1980 and changed its name to Zimbabwe."

he looks unhinged

He looks to be standing in a swamp.
Must have been a biology major.

Maybe he is the Yellow King?

You're supposed to kill yourself following a mass shooting. WTF is wrong with kids today?

he looks unhinged

His dad bought him a gun as his birthday present!

btw, you think after such tragedy people would question their belief in god instead of forming prayer circles.

You're supposed to kill yourself following a mass shooting. WTF is wrong with kids today?

Guys like this aren't supposed to survive arrest.
WTF is wrong with the cops today?

"No judge. He made a furtive move. I feared for my life and the lives of my fellow officers, and so we shot him 37 times."
Case dismissed.

He's gonna have fun time in prison. I don't know why he didn't off himself right away, but once the inmates get a hold of him he's screwed.

"No judge. He made a furtive move. I feared for my life and the lives of my fellow officers, and so we shot him 37 times."
Case dismissed.

Can't disagree with that. Then again, they captured that 2nd Boston suspect alive too. Does no one take pride in their work anymore?

Case dismissed.

He's white..

Leave fender out of this.
if you're gonna compare him to a body part, and I know that "boob" in this manner isn't reffering to one, it would be a pus filled hemorrhoid. Do they fill with pus? Regardless, doesn't matter, that's what he is.

he looks unhinged
He chose Charleston for a reason. Today is the anniversary of a sofa store fire that killed 9 firefighters in 2007. It'll be interesting to see if he was tied to any of the victims families.

He chose Charleston for a reason. Today is the anniversary of a sofa store fire that killed 9 firefighters in 2007. It'll be interesting to see if he was tied to any of the victims families.

?

I just assumed he thought the dance was ghey.

What?

So in 2007, firefighters are sitting in a sofa store having a Bible study, and some black church folk burned it down around them, and this was revenge?

That makes no snese.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT