ADVERTISEMENT

Draw Your Own Conclusions -

You sure sound like one . . . I could've - probably should've - asked "what are you whining about now?" but chose not to.
So you believe politicizing the FBI is a good thing...

You'd be fine with that if the pendulum somehow swings the other way right...?

Reactions: DANC

The article was obvious bullshit, written by an obvious bullshitter, as is the claim of a politicized FBI. Quit being a simpleton and rube ..

Boy am I getting old! I can remember when the Republicans claimed to be against deficit spending and supported NATO.

Last edited:
Reactions: i'vegotwinners

How was it politicized? if a liberal did something to warrant being investigated then by all means they should investigate it.

The FBI is led by a Trump appointee so I find it very difficult to buy this whole story about them being politicized. If that was true, then wouldnt said Trump appointee be addressing it? Just because he's not a Trumper doesn't make him a liberal.

Is this meager attempt to save face the best you can do . . . in 34+ hours?

You're trying to put words in my mouth. Stop.

You whined, badly, and I called you out for it. That's all that happened. And now you've double-downed on a bad bet . . . YOU'VE called attention to your bad bet and that fact.

Sometimes it's just better to leave well enough alone . . . .

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Is this meager attempt to save face the best you can do . . . in 34+ hours?

You're trying to put words in my mouth. Stop.

You whined, badly, and I called you out for it. That's all that happened. And now you've double-downed on a bad bet . . . YOU'VE called attention to your bad bet and that fact.

Sometimes it's just better to leave well enough alone . . . .
I attempted to engage in polite discourse with you which was far more than your shallow attempts to bait me entitled you too...

Thank you for reminding me why I previously had you on Ignore... Back you go...

The next post of any substance that you type will be your first...

I attempted to engage in polite discourse with you which was far more than your shallow attempts to bait me entitled you too...

Thank you for reminding me why I previously had you on Ignore... Back you go...

The next post of any substance that you type will be your first...
Let's just say that your sensibility regarding what constitutes "polite discourse" and mine differ. Same with what constitutes "substance" in a post.

As far as putting me on ignore goes, that's fine with me. The less I see of you the better off I'll be. 👌

Boy am I getting old! I can remember when the Republicans claimed to be against deficit spending and supporting NATO.

if time has told us anything, it's that everything and all the sound bites Pubs have claimed they were for our whole lives, including being Christian, have been total lies.

probably because what they really are and have been for our whole lives, just doesn't sell well in full disclosure.

unlike what their non stop lying pushed my whole life, Pubs have been blatantly anti balanced budget, anti personal freedom, anti Christianity, anti family values, anti working class, pro rich, pro corporation, pro authoritarian, forever.

don't shoot the messenger. absolutely true.

Just because they don’t call themselves MAGA doesn’t mean they won’t walk their ass into the voting booth and vote for Trump if he runs.

Trump won't run again, and much of his cult will greatly have stopped worshiping him by 2024. (Biden won't run either).

but Trump's damage has been done, and the threat he has unleashed is real.

as is the dishonesty and blatant stupidity of his flock.

5bcfbd5a2e0411a08931619c72cc6b6a.jpg

0f4.jpg

How was it politicized?
He read it in the New York Post, from Miranda Devine. who has no proof whatsoever except an interview from a disgruntled "hero". lmao..

She might as well be Alex Jones, the comet pizza guy, the pillow guy, Andy Ngo or Fox news.

The fear inclined believe the dumbest shit only because they want it to be true. Antifa, deep state, open borders, cancel culture, CBT, horse dewormer.. Would be hilarious if it wasn't so stupid and there wasn't so many of them.

if time has told us anything, it's that everything and all the sound bites Pubs have claimed they were for our whole lives, including being Christian, have been total lies.

probably because what they really are and have been for our whole lives, just doesn't sell well in full disclosure.

unlike what their non stop lying pushed my whole life, Pubs have been blatantly anti balanced budget, anti personal freedom, anti Christianity, anti family values, anti working class, pro rich, pro corporation, pro authoritarian, forever.

don't shoot the messenger. absolutely true.
What?

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Trump won't run again, and much of his cult will greatly have stopped worshiping him by 2024. (Biden won't run either).

but Trump's damage has been done, and the threat he has unleashed is real.

as is the dishonesty and blatant stupidity of his flock.

5bcfbd5a2e0411a08931619c72cc6b6a.jpg

0f4.jpg
To be clear, here: you are predicting neither Trump nor Biden run in 2024?

I respect the boldness.

It's weird that you try to downplay your cult leader's importance to try and make a point. Trump is - very unfortunately - still relevant because he's still very much the leader of conservative politics. Almost any Republican who has won an election on any level in the last year or so has had to get his approval, if not outright go to Mar-a-lago to genuflect and kiss the proverbial ring.

Oh and there's the whole thing where he stole top secret documents involving highly classified nuclear weaponry information. I won't speculate on what he might have done with that information or how porous Mar-a-lago's security is well-documented to be, but I'm guessing that information falling into the wrong hands could influence a lot of whits in all our lives.
I'll bet you stay awake at night, worrying about what the orange man is going to do to you, don't you?

Reactions: Crayfish57
How was it politicized?

Trump is being sued by the New York attorney general under circumstances that you or I would not be—for perpetrating a fraud in which, at least arguably, everyone came out ahead. Any hope for blind justice in this case would be starry-eyed. But given Trump’s boasts that he lives by different rules than the rest, there is at least some cosmic justice when it turns out that he does.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I am hopeful that sooner or later they will get around to Matt Gaetz.

An accounting error is declaring your $25,000 trailer is worth $30,000. Fraud is declaring that it is worth $20,000,000.
Yeah, when is he going to be charged, anyway? LMAO!

Trump is being sued by the New York attorney general under circumstances that you or I would not be—for perpetrating a fraud in which, at least arguably, everyone came out ahead. Any hope for blind justice in this case would be starry-eyed. But given Trump’s boasts that he lives by different rules than the rest, there is at least some cosmic justice when it turns out that he does.
"cosmic justice"?

They're alleging that he either over or undervalued his properties. They're also suggesting that he lied about the overall size/square footage of his properties. All of this was supposedly done to essentially reduce his tax burden.

All of that very well could be illegal, no?
Reduce tax burden? I can’t wait to see that explanation.

Alleged to have overvalued for loans, undervalued for property taxes. Alleged.
Don’t know about NY but in Indiana what the taxpayer values their real estate at has no bearing on the values the counties and tax assess them for property taxes.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1
Don’t know about NY but in Indiana what the taxpayer values their real estate at has no bearing on the values the counties and tax assess them for property taxes.
No Shit. Found that out during last assessment.
That's agreement by the way.

Banks also send their own appraiser out and appraise the property before they make a loan.
This will go away after the election.
In our area farmers can pay $5,000 and more for appraisals of their land before receiving loans. This whole overvaluation thing with Trump sounds like complete horseshit.

Amazing the political persecution this prosecutor is using. I guess they can do anything they please. The bank loans were paid. SMH

In our area farmers can pay $5,000 and more for appraisals of their land before receiving loans. This whole overvaluation thing with Trump sounds like complete horseshit.

Amazing the political persecution this prosecutor is using. I guess they can do anything they please. The bank loans were paid. SMH
"Show me the man and I'll find you the crime." - Beria

Not all of them. Trump Org had hundreds of millions forgiven by various banks, mostly Deutsche.

He was using valuations well over appraised value.

Maybe this will help you

If Trump had not run for office and was still on NBC hosting the Apprentice do you honestly believe this case would be brought?

Nope. But it's beautiful that it is. Trump thinks he should be treated differently than anyone else. Love that he's getting his wish.

• Haha
Nope. But it's beautiful that it is. Trump thinks he should be treated differently than anyone else. Love that he's getting his wish.
Things always turn. Democrats who think they’re untouchable will get theirs. Maybe starting with the Bidens in 2025. The “Big Guy” will probably be fine. He will be in a dementia unit somewhere.

You may find this interesting as to one of your points:

This one says the allegation is that Trump used his financial statements to get favorable loan terms and at least one tax break:

I would think it matters a lot what his lenders and tax authorities will say they would have done differently had Trump given them the type of financial statements James says he should have, but we don't know yet what they're gonna say.

And the reverse of the question "did any lender or tax authority get screwed by these financial statements?" is "why would Trump create such financial statements if he didn't get anything out of it?" At this point (assuming James is proven right about the financial statements), we don't yet know how Trump is going to explain it.

Stay tuned.

You may find this interesting as to one of your points:

This one says the allegation is that Trump used his financial statements to get favorable loan terms and at least one tax break:

I would think it matters a lot what his lenders and tax authorities will say they would have done differently had Trump given them the type of financial statements James says he should have, but we don't know yet what they're gonna say.

And the reverse of the question "did any lender or tax authority get screwed by these financial statements?" is "why would Trump create such financial statements if he didn't get anything out of it?" At this point (assuming James is proven right about the financial statements), we don't yet know how Trump is going to explain it.

Stay tuned.
Eventually you guys might get him.

I’d like to see someone go through the NY prosecutor’s life in detail. Bet there would be issues.

Eventually you guys might get him.

I’d like to see someone go through the NY prosecutor’s life in detail. Bet there would be issues.
I just can't imagine that inflated financial statements and incorrect real estate valuations given to lenders and government agencies are not a legal problem for somebody.

I think most of us are thinking of James' lawsuit like a suit for damages, but it isn't. A damage suit is something that belongs to, for example, defrauded banks (if there are any). James' suit is a different animal. It's not a criminal charge either, so it'll be interesting how it plays out.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT