ADVERTISEMENT

Draft Decisions

Is there an updated list of those who dropped out, and more specifically, those that dropped out and eligible for transferring?

How can Edy improve what he already does? The NPOY isn't NBA capable, no team wants him, so returning for NIL money???
Is next years class weak? That’s why Cody went.(not bashing him) Edey is who he is. It’s not his offense like PU likes to think. It’s his ability to guard outside 5-8 ft. No drop coverage in the nba.

How can Edy improve what he already does? The NPOY isn't NBA capable, no team wants him, so returning for NIL money???
I htink it's a mistake, and I hope it doesn't backfire on him... except for a couple of games next year!

I htink it's a mistake, and I hope it doesn't backfire on him... except for a couple of games next year!
He basically has accepted that he isn't good enough for the NBA and will never be anything more than a second round pick. See Tacko Fall. His stock will never be higher than this year, and it wasn't good enough.

He basically has accepted that he isn't good enough for the NBA and will never be anything more than a second round pick. See Tacko Fall. His stock will never be higher than this year, and it wasn't good enough.
I never thought there was any chance at all he would go pro. Probably just was trying to get as much NIL money as he could like most of them. For most of those guys the whole NBA thing was just theatre and a way for them to get more NIL money imo.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT