ADVERTISEMENT

Donor Boycott

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
How long can Biden fight this?

The interview with Stephanopolopooupoolopous should be illuminating. I don't doubt he will come off better than the debate. But will ABC air the full thing inclusive of gaffes and freezes? Will there actually be some incisive questions? It seems to me ABC has to the power to put the final stake into Biden. Or they could alternatively choose to rehabilitate his image slightly, to whatever extent that is still possible.

The interview with Stephanopolopooupoolopous should be illuminating. I don't doubt he will come off better than the debate. But will ABC air the full thing inclusive of gaffes and freezes? Will there actually be some incisive questions? It seems to me ABC has to the power to put the final stake into Biden. Or they could alternatively choose to rehabilitate his image slightly, to whatever extent that is still possible.
When I first heard about this interview I thought they were doing it live so Biden can show his competency under pressure. A recorded interview isn’t going to tell us much and I suspect the donors will still be ready to bail. I think he’s gone by next week.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
How long can Biden fight this?

He cannot eve read off a teleprompter anymore. but they are stuck with him.

JUST IN: Biden vows to beat Donald Trump “in 2020” at a Wisconsin campaign rally before getting confused between billions and trillions.Does someone want to tell him it’s 2024?“I beat Donald Trump. I'll beat him again in 2020,” Biden said as the crowd cheered.“Now he's announced he wants another 5 billion, trillion, trillion, not billion, $5 trillion tax cut.”

They are going to heavlily edit it most likely to make him look good. Its also a Friday night on holiday weekend I highly doubt many people will be watching it.

When I first heard about this interview I thought they were doing it live so Biden can show his competency under pressure. A recorded interview isn’t going to tell us much and I suspect the donors will still be ready to bail. I think he’s gone by next week.
Apparently video experts can count the number of retakes … Anything around 15 splices in 15 minutes would seem pretty telling.

Welcome to Pravda-ganda, American Style!

American media rejected truthtelling decades ago.

They are going to heavlily edit it most likely to make him look good. Its also a Friday night on holiday weekend I highly doubt many people will be watching it.
Who watches TV Friday night? Boomers. Who votes at a high rate? Boomers. Who might the Dems be hoping will be understanding and sympathetic with issues of aging? Boomers. Five bucks says you'll see Biden make a lot of references to how things sort of happen as you get older, and we all go through it, but it's not fair for younger folks to count us out, because we're still sharp up there.

They are going to heavlily edit it most likely to make him look good. It’s also a Friday night on holiday weekend I highly doubt many people will be watching it.

It doesn’t matter if people watch it. What matters is the narrative from the press and assorted talking heads afterwards. And of course any video bites that support that narrative, good or bad. But yeah I’m assuming that it’ll be edited in such a way as to make him look as good as possible.

Naw..., Bidens not going anywhere... Stepanapoooluuuspus will prop him up with scripted softballs from questions sent to his team in advance and edit out any stumbles and mumbles and make it appear he's still semi-competent even if it takes 20 takes and fifteen hours of editing to do it...

Stephanopoulos has been a DNC operative his entire adult life; it says a lot about the lack of respect ABC has for their audience when they present that clown as an unbiased interviewer and expect him to be believed without question.

It's clear that Jill Biden has decided she's not giving up the power and the perks and can't stand the thought of seeing them go to Kamala or back to Michelle...

We're stuck with both of them until late January 2025, or until our enemies decide they'll never be a better time to test our resolve at multiple locations around the world and here at home and accidentally kick start World War Three... That just might move someone to invoke the 25th Amendment....

No, clearly most democratic voters want him replaced and ABC is still a for profit news company. They wouldn’t mind if their program was the one that proved to be Biden’s political death knell. As long as it’s an accurate portrayal.

Who watches TV Friday night? Boomers. Who votes at a high rate? Boomers. Who might the Dems be hoping will be understanding and sympathetic with issues of aging? Boomers. Five bucks says you'll see Biden make a lot of references to how things sort of happen as you get older, and we all go through it, but it's not fair for younger folks to count us out, because we're still sharp up there.
Biden’s a boomer? I thought he was of the Greatest Generation. He may actually tell some stories of storming the beach at Normandy tonight.

I love the guy. Just wish he’d step down and not subject himself to the jokes and embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT