ADVERTISEMENT

Do you want to know what happened at our capital on 1/6/21?

billyhillui

Junior
May 18, 2015
I do & we all should, so it doesn't happen again, or not for a long, long time. Trump & his allies (what few he has left) are now trying to prevent the information of what happened on 1/6/21 from coming out. This is worse than what happened in Benghazi, Libya under Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, & President Obama.

Internal screwups of the 1/6/21 magnitude should be fully investigated, with those breaking the law being held accountable. We'll have to assume Trump & allies/coconspirators are now working overtime to destroy emails, blackberries, hard drives, cell phones & the like, to prevent going to federal prison, or worse.

Least it ever happen again

:O

You guys have your own Mas now, cute.
I don't support Biden/(D)s, & never did, will, but if you want to compare Trump & Biden, polls still say Biden is better. Biden certainly killed a lot less than Trump, especially Americans.

Don't shoot the pollster (I didn't vote for Biden or Hillary, & never will---I'm likely done voting) :O

Last edited:
I don't have Mas on Ignore. This guy is damn near there.
If you can't put up an honest response, always resort to ignoring the truth, facts & history.

Btw, Trump supporters are leaving him by the thousands, & millions in donations as well.

You're not very good at this.
,,,. but I don't need more names than fingers & toes, like you.

You sheltered ones like sitting in a circle, agreeing with yourselves & a couple of others doing the same thing, day & night, while using multiple names. :)

Yep, that's real sane. :O You're too small & fragile to ever admit you could have ever been so very wrong about Trump, & anyone who tells you the truth, is a commie, no good, America hating troublemaker. Get real.

'Trump/Putin 24 'Make Lying Acceptable Again'

You're Trumpista? Who knew.

Watch out, QAnon is your next step.
I told you I would make it easy for you. I have nothing to hide, unlike the multi named accounts & frauds here.

I didn't vote for the worst president in American history, or his opponents.

:)

Trump/Putin 24 'Make America Sick Again'

I don't have Mas on Ignore. This guy is damn near there.
If you ban me, you can go back to playing with yourself. :O Truth hurts, eh?

You're not looking for honest discussion, just a pro Trump circle jerk. :O

Even those are fast fading away, & you/all know it. :)

What will your Trump excuse be in 1 yr. from now, when Trump has alienated his last Republican, conservative & donor/supporter? :) You'll think of something. You always do. :)

If you ban me, you can go back to playing with yourself. :O Truth hurts, eh?

You're not looking for honest discussion, just a pro Trump circle jerk. :O

Even those are fast fading away, & you/all know it. :)
We're having a meeting later tonight in group chat to decide if we should ban you just here or if that banning should extend to the Purdue board also.

You'll have our decision tomorrow morning.

• Haha
Reactions: billyhillui
We're having a meeting later tonight in group chat to decide if we should ban you just here or if that banning should extend to the Purdue board also.

What's to stop me from getting a new name, like most here already have?

Get real/honest

Kids will be kids. :)

No wonder most posters are on the Peegs board. :O

What's to stop me from getting a new name, like most here already have?

Get real/honest

You really think if a few of us can move back and forth on both boards, using hundreds of different names as we see see fit that we can't ban you completely? You're adorable.

We already know that you voted for Sanders. Don't give us a reason to dig deeper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT