ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe in the institution of marriage?

Do you believe in the institution of marriage?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
Another issue ... I was reading about this K1 fiance visa recently, which I may have to involve myself in a cpl of years. I went on one forum to read and half the guys were bald 50 yr old weirdos marrying some 20 yr old philipinas or other young girls. Is this the kind of immigration we want to encourage? Old creeps who want to pretend they are screwing children or something?

Another issue ... I was reading about this K1 fiance visa recently, which I may have to involve myself in a cpl of years. I went on one forum to read and half the guys were bald 50 yr old weirdos marrying some 20 yr old philipinas or other young girls. Is this the kind of immigration we want to encourage? Old creeps who want to pretend they are screwing children or something?

I almost finished reading your rant about random creeps preying on Asian girls, but then I got distracted by the Asian girls in your sig. You were saying?

Reactions: C-$
Quit talking about Asians like that. I believe that we have a couple here that frequently post.

Quit talking about Asians like that. I believe that we have a couple here that frequently post.
1146298891_SaltineCracker_xlarge.jpeg

I think they prefer Oriental....

Wait, are you talking to me?

Who am I talking to?

This format sucks...

Reactions: C-$
random thought:

Hire "Senhor testiculo" for your next family gathering, to promote testicular cancer awareness.

testicle10n-2-web.jpg

I know 2 people who did the mail order thing.

One got a girl from Vietnam who is actually kinda cute and they're married now.

The other married one - she left him shortly thereafter after getting her kids over here - and then married another and they are still together after 10 years. Both Russian.

The other married one - she left him shortly thereafter after getting her kids over here - and then married another and they are still together after 10 years. Both Russian.

So, both are batting better than C-$.

We have a family in our church whose son married a girl from Indonesia. He had never met her before the wedding. Now the family is bracing for the day when this girl leaves him after she gets to the U.S. The young man is going to take it very hard.

Is it possible to get a prenup and prepayment by the girl in these scenarios? In exchange they get Murica.

I don't get the reasoning behind this. It doesn't take much to pull chicks. You might not be pulling 10's but solid 6's should be attainable for most guys. Hell, I'm a short fat guy and kind of a jerk and I have a thin cute wife. I would think there are plenty of desperate women 35 plus who are ready to settle for someone, anyone.

Reactions: SuperHoosier
OK, maybe I get the Asian MOB. Petite, jet black hair, submissive, impressed by your Anglo penis. I could see that.

I watched this documentary on Netflix:

It's pretty good.

After I watched it, I saw that a guy I knew in college had done this. They have been married a year now.

There are a lot of scams as well.

It's pretty odd to me, but I guess it helps both people in some ways.

They say that when you go on the internet you need to be careful because you'll run into so many internet predators. They are supposedly all over the place. However when I go on the internet I never run into an internet predator....I always run into hot, young boys.

-Geechy Guy

Not so much different than the mail-order brides of the frontier days, I guess. I'm sure some worked out but more often than not, they didn't and still don't.....

McHoop

OK, maybe I get the Asian MOB. Petite, jet black hair, submissive, impressed by your Anglo penis. I could see that.

That's cool, but intelligent convo counts for something. They way I look at it... I prefer a 3rd world/developing country girl because they are fighters. Not entitled.

There are plenty of well educated girls from developing countries. Also, not everyone from a developing country is poor. You want someone who could come immigrate here on their own merits. Then they aren't marrying just to immigrate.

We have a family in our church whose son married a girl from Indonesia. He had never met her before the wedding. Now the family is bracing for the day when this girl leaves him after she gets to the U.S. The young man is going to take it very hard.

Well I'm pretty sure that's illegal and fraud?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT