ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Carton is transferring from O$U..

would think he is heading closer to home.
I didn't see him play a lot, but when I did he seemed to turn the ball over and take some bad shots. It is hard to judge too much about a freshman, but we just graduated a player like that. I hope he does well and finds a good fit.

I didn't see him play a lot, but when I did he seemed to turn the ball over and take some bad shots. It is hard to judge too much about a freshman, but we just graduated a player like that. I hope he does well and finds a good fit.
He is nothing like Green. I would welcome him.

Reactions: ufo33
He’s not a head case. He’s a teenager that has some kind of personal issues.

He has mental heath issues and they were severe enough to prevent him from finishing the basketball season. It would be very risky to take on a player struggling with a serious mental health problem. Such problems are difficult to deal with and it may take some trial and error before he can get it under control. I hope he gets the best treatment possible and wish him the best. But, I do not think it’s in IU’s basketball program’s best interest to recruit him. Both he and his mom praised OSU and Holtman for their help and generous support. Despite their efforts, it didn’t turn out well for the Buckeyes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT