ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed and frustrated in more than just the outcomes

HoozierDaddy

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2012
Although the crowds have been fairly large, it seems many season ticket holders in my section have made their tickets available for sale. I sit on the 45 yard line in the east stands. For every game this season (yes even Idaho) I’ve had plenty of visiting fans sitting all around me. It is pretty frustrating listening to your opponents fans celebrate a hard fought victory on the road right next to you. I’m passionate about my team and after a frustrating loss I’m not really to pleased to have someone turn to me and say Go Green and the guy right behind me yell Go White.

Anyone that has enough Varsity Club points to purchase 45 yard line season tickets certainly doesn’t need the money from scalping these tickets. Let some other true fan have access to those seats. If you really need the money from scalping your tickets, at least pick seats in the corners or somewhere else so you don’t ruin the experience for us true fans. In addition it detracts from our home field advantage, which has never been much of an advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News