ADVERTISEMENT

Did you hear one of the announcers say James Blackmon, Sr. was Mr.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Basketball when he was in high school? If I remember correctly, Steve Alford was Mr. Basketball in 1983. I remember interviewing him after one game and Blackmon resented Alford. Blackmon led Marion to the state championship that year, but he wasn't good at dribbling the length of the floor on a fast break.

Basketball when he was in high school? If I remember correctly, Steve Alford was Mr. Basketball in 1983. I remember interviewing him after one game and Blackmon resented Alford. Blackmon led Marion to the state championship that year, but he wasn't good at dribbling the length of the floor on a fast break.
Marion didn't win the state championship when Blackmon was there.

You're right about Mr. Basketball, but Connersville won the title that year with the Heinemans.

What an embarrassing game. This is how I feel when the Patriots lose inexplicably to a POS team like the Colts.

Reactions: mk_peters
What an embarrassing game. This is how I feel when the Patriots lose inexplicably to a POS team like the Colts.
1) IPFW has some talent
2) Playing at the coliseum is an equalizer for a team that relies on outside shooting team, if the superior team has never played there but the inferior team has many times.
3) Crean is our coach

funny+gifs+animations.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT