ADVERTISEMENT

Did TJD do enough

Love him..
But..Cant go right at all ..Or put it on the floor ..
Can't shoot outside 5ft.. Let alone a three ..
Wont be in the League long...

TJD needs to develop a perineter jumpshot.
TJD is not ready for the NBA

He’s not close. He’ll need to be exponentially better to get on the NBA lists.
Agreed. If he had a reliable three-point jumper as a 6'9" power forward, it would be a different discussion. As of now, he looks like a three or four year player.

If he was 3 inches taller they’d teach him how to shoot. Nothing matters besides physical tools. TJD has a lot of limitations though.

He can’t shoot...he will be back.

He has great footwork and if he gets a soft touch around the rim or a jump hook he will be a BEAST!!!

People are naive to think that he won't at least get feedback from the league.

And he should. I would assume his goal is to play in the NBA, why wouldn't he listen to what NBA people are saying about his game and where it needs to go.

People are naive to think that he won't at least get feedback from the league.
Of course he’ll get feedback. Who claimed otherwise? His father played in the NBA, so it’s not like the family doesn’t have a level of sophistication about such things. Wow.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Wait, I thought, according to you, all he is missing is a coach and he would be the best in the nation, just like the rest of the team. What changed?
If he was 3 inches taller they’d teach him how to shoot. Nothing matters besides physical tools. TJD has a lot of limitations though.

Reactions: hondo314
Wait, I thought, according to you, all he is missing is a coach and he would be the best in the nation, just like the rest of the team. What changed?
Your desperation knows no ends. We’re talking NBA draft potential, not college effectiveness. How could you have become so lost on something so simple?

Of course he’ll get feedback. Who claimed otherwise? His father played in the NBA, so it’s not like the family doesn’t have a level of sophistication about such things. Wow.

People claiming that it's a for sure thing that he's coming back. There are a couple teams that want to work him out. If he gets feedback that says we'll take you in the first round (i.e. George Hill), all bets are off if he comes back.

People claiming that it's a for sure thing that he's coming back. There are a couple teams that want to work him out. If he gets feedback that says we'll take you in the first round (i.e. George Hill), all bets are off if he comes back.
That doesn’t happen unless you declare, and he won’t declare based on the feedback he’s already getting via his dad (through AD’s extensive league contacts). AD has the ability to reach deep into the league to solicit and receive candid views from NBA people. It’s not about teams that want to work him out.

That doesn’t happen unless you declare, and he won’t declare based on the feedback he’s already getting via his dad (through AD’s extensive league contacts). AD has the ability to reach deep into the league to solicit and receive candid views from NBA people. It’s not about teams that want to work him out.

His father is Dale Davis, not Antonio Davis.

DD

Reactions: Spartans9312

Dale is his father.

It is about the teams. Why wouldn't he go and work out for them? It does him absolutely no harm. If he doesn't get the feedback he likes, he pulls his name out.

It only takes one team to say they're gonna take him first round. That's what happened to George Hill and the Spurs when he came out early.

Dale is his father.

It is about the teams. Why wouldn't he go and work out for them? It does him absolutely no harm. If he doesn't get the feedback he likes, he pulls his name out.

It only takes one team to say they're gonna take him first round. That's what happened to George Hill and the Spurs when he came out early.
My point is that his dad will be able to get feedback for him well before that point. Currently, he doesn’t appear on any draft boards. He’s not close. Working out for teams isn’t going to help his reputation, it’s likely to harm it, since it will undoubtedly be publicized. His dad can and has gotten feedback in far more discreet ways.

Nope, just mixed up two NBA guys who played the same position and happen to have the same last names. You obviously aren’t aware of who they are and to what references to them pertain, since you’re not a basketball person. Fredo.
At least I know the difference between Antonio and Dale. Real fans would never get them confused.
You've been outed again. And as proof that you are who everyone knows you are, your next post will be an over the top, baseless tantrum attempting to divert attention away from your obvious ignorance.
Good luck with all that...and have at it.
Typical Ordfan tantrum post in 3...2...1...

At least I know the difference between Antonio and Dale. Real fans would never get them confused.
You've been outed again. And as proof that you are who everyone knows you are, your next post will be an over the top, baseless tantrum attempting to divert attention away from your obvious ignorance.
If you’re wrong in prediction, are you willing to post a link to something cool? Like it was a bet, dig.

Typical Ordfan tantrum post in 3...2...1...
I already admitted I confused them, so I’m not sure why you’re stalking me on that point, Fredo. Seems as though your insecurities are showing. Maybe you should get tested?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT