ADVERTISEMENT

Destroying Property

Honestly it’s incredibly expensive but I like this so much better than being married. Only caveat is that a 3 year old solo is not easy. The time I have him with is pretty exhausting. He’s a lot
God that's a great age, though. So freakin' cute. Balls of energy. And they adore you. Miss it.

If I had my druthers, I'd have had a kid every few years for about 10-15 years just so I could always have a little one about. Maybe Wife #2 will be down for that.

Is it a crime to burn someone else’s flag/property? Is it legal to start a fire in DC?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Word on the street is that the DncOJ are investigating Trump, on charges of arson. He was witnessed lighting a cigar on fire, 14 yrs ago.

It's rumored that they have enough witnesses (on separate occasions) to be able to bring charges for up to 34 separate counts and for a conviction in NY these days you only need to having been seen striking a match with a possible Intent to light that cigar one time for a conviction on All charges so it looks like they've Finally got the Bastard "fair and square" this time (there are indications that they may have cigar butts with traces of DNA also)...

🙄🙉🙈🙊😎

The DNC has the verdict rigg--, errr, scheduled..., errr.., has the "understanding" that the verdict will be read one day prior to the end of their convention in Chicago so it might be rationally discussed on a national stage...

Do you eat eggs?
I was really hoping to see an @UncleMark response of "I can eat 50 eggs"

paul newman eating GIF by Turner Classic Movies

It's rumored that they have enough witnesses (on separate occasions) to be able to bring charges for up to 34 separate counts and for a conviction in NY these days you only need to having been seen striking a match with a possible Intent to light that cigar one time for a conviction on All charges so it looks like they've Finally got the Bastard "fair and square" this time (there are indications that they may have cigar butts with traces of DNA also)...

🙄🙉🙈🙊😎

The DNC has the verdict rigg--, errr, scheduled..., errr.., has the "understanding" that the verdict will be read one day prior to the end of their convention in Chicago so it might be rationally discussed on a national stage...
And they have now added Trafficking of internationally banned substances, the cigar was Cuban......
The SOB will stop at nothing!! Lock him up. He supports communism. It's all so obvious now.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
And they have now added Trafficking of internationally banned substances, the cigar was Cuban......
The SOB will stop at nothing!! Lock him up. He supports communism. It's all so obvious now.

He's going Away forever this time...!

Rumor is that several DNC operatives, across the country, have been injured doing back flips and cart wheels...

Uncle Mark has contacted the local constabulary in both the greater Bloomington and greater Fort Wayne localities to do "Wellness Checks" on several well known posters...

This may get ugly since most of them have only done something semi-athletic anywhere but their imaginations in decades...

Grief Counselors will be made available if needed... (contact Uncle Mark)...

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
3 internet points for using "constabulary" in a sentence.

Hold the applause... I was only doing my civic duty...

We're still awaiting the numbers on how many injuries may have been incurred...

It appears at least two still have use of their typing fingers but there's still serious concern that the one routinely misusing the nickname of the finest PG INDIANA has ever produced has yet to log in...

Bloomingtons finest should be reporting their findings soon right after they get back in from Speed Trap duty...

Hold the applause... I was only doing my civic duty...

We're still awaiting the numbers on how many injuries may have been incurred...

It appears at least two still have use of their typing fingers but there's still serious concern that the one routinely misusing the nickname of the finest PG INDIANA has ever produced has yet to log in...

Bloomingtons finest should be reporting their findings soon right after they get back in from Speed Trap duty...

Update!
The poster in question was spotted and contacted by a Bloomington PD west side roving patrol at Kleindorfer's Hardware...

Report reads as follows:

1745 hours 07/26/2024

Subject contacted exiting Kleindorfer's
after having been shopping for great deals on paint...

Subject was unaware of most recent Trump indictment(s) and upon being informed attempted what appeared to be something close to the start of a cartwheel but collapsed on pavement.

First Aid administered. Subject declined ambulance...

Breathalyzer administered... Subject passed and was informed of local mental health resources available.

Contact ended 1800 same date...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
He's going Away forever this time...!

Rumor is that several DNC operatives, across the country, have been injured doing back flips and cart wheels...

Uncle Mark has contacted the local constabulary in both the greater Bloomington and greater Fort Wayne localities to do "Wellness Checks" on several well known posters...

This may get ugly since most of them have only done something semi-athletic anywhere but their imaginations in decades...

Grief Counselors will be made available if needed... (contact Uncle Mark)...
Stick to conspiracies Dime Store Tom Clancy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT