ADVERTISEMENT

Destroying Property

Who’s paying for these protest?
Barack Obama Basketball GIF by GIPHY News

Or prudes for me
That doesn't sound fun. Go get snipped and watch a couple days worth of soccer in Paris with a bag of frozen peas on your lap.

Then go slay without that nagging worry hanging over your head.

Hell, tell your ex about it the next time she texts you some swimsuit pics and see where that goes.

I always have kids thur to Monday morning. Im glad. Tuesday for dinner I had two steaks. No sides. Last night I had a box of gorton’s fish sticks. No sides 🤣
Tuesday night my wife made potato soup and grilled cheese. It was delicious.

Last night she said fend for yourself asshole.

So I microwaved some chicken nuggets and a cup of Mac and cheese.

#whiteboysummer.

You have the kids EVERY WEEKEND?
Yup. Daughter thur Eve to Monday morning. Minion thur dinner then I drop him off and then have him one of the weekend nights and the following afternoon. That’s school year. Daughter stays for weeks at a time also in the summer. I have her probably 75 percent of the time plus and my minion way less. Maybe 25 percent of the time. He’s little still. But yeah my daughter sleeps here every thur, fri, Sat, sun and I dump her mom morning. M, t, w are like heaven for me. And on Monday I feel like a truck hit me

Yup. Daughter thur Eve to Monday morning. Minion thur dinner then I drop him off and then have him one of the weekend nights and the following afternoon. That’s school year. Daughter stays for weeks at a time also in the summer. I have her probably 75 percent of the time plus and my minion way less. Maybe 25 percent of the time. He’s little still
You got/get screwed. Divorce sucks but if you’re gonna split custody you gotta have some weekends free!

That doesn't sound fun. Go get snipped and watch a couple days worth of soccer in Paris with a bag of frozen peas on your lap.

Then go slay without that nagging worry hanging over your head.

Hell, tell your ex about it the next time she texts you some swimsuit pics and see where that goes.
He’s not snipped? My god man, that’s how people get hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT