ADVERTISEMENT

Destroying Property

Why doesn’t Biden’s Justice Department prosecute insurrectionists destroying property and releasing maggots in a hotel to bother a foreign leader? I guess the President and VP support the activity.
Where is that cop from the Manchester Airport when you need a hero?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Why doesn’t Biden’s Justice Department prosecute insurrectionists destroying property and releasing maggots in a hotel to bother a foreign leader? I guess the President and VP support the activity.
You are at a 10 all day, every day. Everything is an affront to your political sensibilities. Your points might make more impact than they do if you had a cup of coffee and a pall mall and not turn everything into WW3

Last edited:
You are at a 10 all day, every day. Everything is an affront to your political sensibilities. Your points might make more impact than do if you had a cup of coffee and a pall mall and not turn everything into WW3
If only Ukraine would have served coffee and smokes as Russia crossed the boarder.
There’s a reason they didn’t, just as there’s a reason for Stolls posts.

The acts these people are committing are just as "bad", and disruptive as the January 6th group. And they should have everyone's full attention with arrests and indictments, etc... where appropriate.

But that doesn't mean its all "equal to" Jan 6...

Biden, and Harris, could help make that distinction more clear by condemning these acts of assault, vandalization, etc... And also making their own stances crystal clear all Israel/Hammas.

If only Ukraine would have served coffee and smokes as Russia crossed the boarder.
There’s a reason they didn’t, just as there’s a reason for Stolls posts.
You are comparing his inability to chillax to Russia invading the Ukraine?

ahh......fuggetaboutit

wait until november and if the donald manages to get re-elected.......

jan. 6 will look like a picnic

How do you shit up?

51ELGePLHjL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Babies do it. And its usually awful when they do. Back in the day, shit stains up the back were an automatic handoff to the wife.

Brother, I went through 3 kids and just last year I found out that the reason kids have those loose flaps on the shoulders of their onesies is so you could pull the onesie down instead of up.

My kids got all kind of poop on their heads.

For sure. The blow out up the back, on the neck and into the back of the head. Usually accompanied by the smell of dead salmon
I used to marvel at how efficient my wife was. 20 seconds, a wipe, maybe two, baby was fresh and ready to do it again in an hour or two.

Me?... bath towels, 20 wipes, wash cloth, baby powder, monkey butt...20 minutes later the wife is giving the baby a bath and I'm in the shower.

Brother, I went through 3 kids and just last year I found out that the reason kids have those loose flaps on the shoulders of their onesies is so you could pull the onesie down instead of up.

WOW!!! I was today years old when I figured that out. 4 teenagers now. I guess I'll know when they start having kids.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

I like when you pull down their undies and somehow they fall out like rabbit shit pellets. Few weeks ago my minion woke up about two am and I went in to change him and they fell out all over the bedroom floor. Got him cleaned up and I went to bed.

I had a dream that I had stepped in shit. When I woke up I had a big smashed one between my toes.

I used to marvel at how efficient my wife was. 20 seconds, a wipe, maybe two, baby was fresh and ready to do it again in an hour or two.

Me?... bath towels, 20 wipes, wash cloth, baby powder, monkey butt...20 minutes later the wife is giving the baby a bath and I'm in the shower.
20 wipes? Hell I was a half a pack a day wiper.....

I like when you pull down their undies and somehow they fall out like rabbit shit pellets. Few weeks ago my minion woke up about two am and I went in to change him and they fell out all over the bedroom floor. Got him cleaned up and I went to bed.

I had a dream that I had stepped in shit. When I woke up I had a big smashed one between my toes.
It’s better than stepping on one of those legos in the middle of the night.

How soon one forgets. Or in my case, how easy it is to block out the memory of some incredibly messy and disgusting infant poopy incidents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT