ADVERTISEMENT

Depaul Friday

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
We were thinking about heading down for this, but probably won't now. Not much interest in standing behind the fence.

I think I'll pass. Be careful if you go to game at Grand Park in Westfield too. Bring your own chair and prepare to use the portable toilet-unless they've upgraded things from when I last went there.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I doubt there will be any coverage from IU-they usually don't on exhibition games. They'll probably play 3 different 30 minute mini games, with different lineups, trying people at different positions, etc...

I think I'll pass. Be careful if you go to game at Grand Park in Westfield too. Bring your own chair and prepare to use the portable toilet-unless they've upgraded things from when I last went there.
Yes bring your own chair or be prepared to sit on the grass. As for toilets indeed right by the field are porta potties only. For those willing to walk a bit further there are regular flush toilets inside the fieldhouse.

pre-season continues tonight with Bowling Green at Grand Park in Westfield. As Dude said above, bring your own lawn chair....and hand sanitizer.

Reactions: Hoosierfan1901
Did anyone go watch?

I've yet to see anything posted about it on twitter.

@ Louisville tomorrow night for 1 final exhibition. FYI-the Cards are coached by former Hoosier John Michael Hayden, who was one of the key players on those '03-'04 back to back teams.

Thanks! I was searching under #IUMS and not seeing his tweets. I'll give him a follow.
Silly me. I was googling "IU men's soccer exhibition at Louisville 2022" and all I got was a story about how IU came back to win in 2021 . . . .

Silly me. I was googling "IU men's soccer exhibition at Louisville 2022" and all I got was a story about how IU came back to win in 2021 . . . .
The only thing I find useful about twitter is all the sports content from people at games. haha

Reactions: Sope Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT