ADVERTISEMENT

Dennis Hof dead

Bill4411

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
Dennis Hof of Moonlite Bunny Ranch fame has died with good friends Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Ron Jeremy being present for his birthday party in fact Jeremy is the one who discovered his lifeless body. In addition to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and the Love Ranch, Hof's other brothels included the Cherry Patch Ranch, the Kit Kat Ranch, the Sagebrush Ranch and the Love Ranch North. Hof was running for the Nevada state assembly as a Republican:

Joe https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...wner-dennis-hof-found-dead-love-ranch-n920841

Reactions: crossfire74
Dennis Hof of Moonlite Bunny Ranch fame has died with good friends Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Ron Jeremy being present for his birthday party in fact Jeremy is the one who discovered his lifeless body. In addition to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and the Love Ranch, Hof's other brothels included the Cherry Patch Ranch, the Kit Kat Ranch, the Sagebrush Ranch and the Love Ranch North. Hof was running for the Nevada state assembly as a Republican:

Joe https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...wner-dennis-hof-found-dead-love-ranch-n920841
Who in the AOTF has spent the most money at these places? Any odds takers out there cuz I am not much of a gambler.

Wow! Never heard of this guy -- assumed that he was an actor with a name like that. :oops:

How does he rationalise being a brothel owner with the religious folks of the GOP in Nevada? A keeper of a few hundred 'Mary Magdalene'?:rolleyes:

How does he rationalise being a brothel owner with the religious folks of the GOP in Nevada? A keeper of a few hundred 'Mary Magdalene'?:rolleyes:

They're probably the most consistent customers. Except the ones that like little boys, they just go to church.

They're probably the most consistent customers. Except the ones that like little boys, they just go to church.
nervous.gif
nervous.gif

I am sure they can quote somewhere in the scripture that its fine and doing the lord's work including 'baptising' the little boys with their christian fluids.

Wow! Never heard of this guy -- assumed that he was an actor with a name like that. :oops:

Few Republicans vote strictly because of their religion or on recommendations of their religious leaders. In Nevada, his business isn't illegal or shocking to anyone. I would expect his fiscal ideas and support of more conservative policies outweighed his line of work.

It goes both ways. My mom voted Dem her entire life even though she didn't support most of the traditional party platforms.

Reactions: sglowrider
When I first read the headline I thought you were talking about this guy.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT