ADVERTISEMENT

Dems lying again 2

I've been waiting on someone else to finally bring up the lie about the secondary explosion.

It's usually the coverup that get's one in trouble. That was a planned and implemented bold face lie.
Yep, "Covid is almost over. We're rounding the corner." :)

Sincerely

2020 Covid dead

Not news, but let's review.

Drone view led to the strike. From the air, it looked like explosives being put into the car. Tragically, it was water containers. A terrible but understandable mistake.

But remember the "secondary explosions" explanation that was trotted out in explanation for the civilian deaths? That strike would have been monitored as well, so it was obviously an immediate and outright lie. Who came up with that lie? Has he or she been relieved of duty? Where stands the investigation?
Both sides/parties lie, but as long as we keep letting them get away with it/reelecting them, the lies will only grow larger & more numerous.

:O

Cracks me up when all the 'Progressives' say they want 'change'. Unless it's not THEIR change.

Now they want to go back to the good old days, when the Ivy League boys ran things and they could all use their offices to get rich.
..., or tRUMP University. :O

What we are supposed to call "progressives" today, which includes Alhoa Rhomney, put Elton John in the conservative camp because it (reads they) are not progressive enough.
As a former Republican, I just want sanity in my old party. Turtle is now making it happen. "It lives!"

"He breathed life into it, & now shall destroy it"

Btw

45 < Turtle :O

I will discuss the f ups with this administration as soon you do so with the previous administration...which came first and had many more f ups.
Anyone doubting this, google "Trump lies". No previous US president has ever lied that much in office, & in only four years, a new record.

Case closed

RIP t(R)umplican Party

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT