ADVERTISEMENT

Dems lying again 2

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012

Not news, but let's review.

Drone view led to the strike. From the air, it looked like explosives being put into the car. Tragically, it was water containers. A terrible but understandable mistake.

But remember the "secondary explosions" explanation that was trotted out in explanation for the civilian deaths? That strike would have been monitored as well, so it was obviously an immediate and outright lie. Who came up with that lie? Has he or she been relieved of duty? Where stands the investigation?

Drone view led to the strike. From the air, it looked like explosives being put into the car. Tragically, it was water containers. A terrible but understandable mistake.

But remember the "secondary explosions" explanation that was trotted out in explanation for the civilian deaths? That strike would have been monitored as well, so it was obviously an immediate and outright lie. Who came up with that lie? Has he or she been relieved of duty? Where stands the investigation?
I've been waiting on someone else to finally bring up the lie about the secondary explosion.

It's usually the coverup that get's one in trouble. That was a planned and implemented bold face lie.

I've been waiting on someone else to finally bring up the lie about the secondary explosion.

It's usually the coverup that get's one in trouble. That was a planned and implemented bold face lie.

What's important to remember is that these were 'friendlies' who had helped the US forces attempting to get to the airport to flee the Taliban. With friends like us, who needs enemies?

Two years from now the report will be released. In the meanwhile we'll pay the family $200M and bring whoever hasn't been killed by the Taliban to the US.

Just an amazing lack of curiosity from the MSM about this case.

What's important to remember is that these were 'friendlies' who had helped the US forces attempting to get to the airport to flee the Taliban. With friends like us, who needs enemies?

Two years from now the report will be released. In the meanwhile we'll pay the family $200M and bring whoever hasn't been killed by the Taliban to the US.

Something has to be done with the MSM bias.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I thought lying was alright. You guys had nothing to say about the constant barrage of lies the last 4 years ;)

How's that election fraud lie coming for you guys?

This Administration will probably find the personnel involved and move them to Milley's staff via promotion...

There should have been multiple forced resignations, retirements and demotions related to this...

To date... zero..., nothing, nada...

No Shame and No Honor seems to be the mantra of the Biden Administration and the Austin led DoD upper level hierarchy...

Last edited:

I assume the NY Times is considered MSM.

How a US Drone Strike Killed the Wrong Person

I assume the NY Times is considered MSM.

How a US Drone Strike Killed the Wrong Person

Yes, thank you. A very good report.

No evidence of 'significant secondary explosions'. Notice that that is the Times' conclusion, not an admission by the govt. Whoever came up with that excuse should be canned.

As to the people who made the call.....they were admittedly in a terrible position, although it's highly probably they've CYAed after the strike. This is probably something that will never be thoroughly vetted, as people up the chain would probably be implicated, at least in the cover-up.

I heard the 'secondary explosion' was from a gas canister, but I only heard that explanation once. Presumably, if it was confirmed, that explanation would be put forth.

This entire episode was fueled by Biden to 'do something' and show he was being proactive. I have no doubt he put heat on the Generals to show some action - any action. It was driven by revenge and Biden has blood on his hands.

Biden's incompetence is driving this administration, from Afghanistan to the border to the economy.

Last edited:

The US military are not "DEMS".

Jesus F**king Christ you guys are unbelievably stupid.

The Commander in Chief is, d***head, as is the Secretary of Defense. It starts with those two. What have you heard from either about the situation? So stfu clown.
Yea, I'm sure that's what you meant, Cletus ... you're only backing off because you've been called out as an ignorant slack-jawed bumpkin that has no understanding of the topic you're bitching about. You just want to bitch about Biden to validate voting for a clown.

Also, using the lives of children to further your political agenda is low beyond compare and makes you a f**king scumbag. You don't give a flying f**k what happens to those kids all you are doing is using their deaths in an attempt to validate your vote for Trump.

You are a shallow, transparent ineffectual little b*tch and obviously do not have the fundamental understanding to comprehend any of this..

You're just bitching to bitch, and hopefully start a hillbilly hoe down with your lack-minded slack-jawed comrades, which is what all of you fatass hygiene deficient dumb m*****f***** do.

Last edited:
Yea, I'm sure that's what you meant, Cletus ... you're only backing off because you've been called out as an ignorant slack-jawed bumpkin that has no understanding of the topic you're bitching about. You just want to bitch about Biden to validate voting for a clown.

Also, using the lives of children to further your political agenda is low beyond compare and makes you a f**king scumbag. You don't give a flying f**k what happens to those kids all you are doing is using their deaths in an attempt to validate your vote for Trump.

You are a shallow, transparent ineffectual little b*tch and obviously do not have the fundamental understanding to comprehend any of this.. You're just bitching to bitch, and hopefully start a hillbilly hoe down with your slack-jawed comrades, which is what all of you fatass hygiene deficient dumb m*****f***** do.
Simmer down there, Roguespierre.

Are you and your fellow incels meeting in the chatroom tonight?

You are a shallow, transparent ineffectual little b*tch and obviously do not have the fundamental understanding to comprehend any of this..

You're just bitching to bitch, and hopefully start a hillbilly hoe down with your lack-minded slack-jawed comrades, which is what all of you fatass hygiene deficient dumb m*****f***** do.
When was the last time you touched a female?..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
do you ever post anything other than yabbuts

Just pointing out his post has nothing to do with being against lying but just an opportunity to spout his political propaganda.

If it was about lying, then he would point out the lying regardless of political affiliation.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Just pointing out his post has nothing to do with being against lying but just an opportunity to spout his political propaganda.

If it was about lying, then he would point out the lying regardless of political affiliation.
What about addressing the multiple f ups of this administration? You had no problem addressing them with Trump.

Forget Ohio, 'Four dead in Ben-ghaz-i'

Nothing will ever come of this, just like Whitewater, Benghazi & 1/6/21. They/congress classifies destroying (even your own gov. emails) only a misdemeanor, not a felony. Both sides profit from not being punished (severely/adequately) for destroying emails, com. devices & related information, during congressional investigations. Hillary got clean away with destroying over 33, 000 emails, some were gov. emails, on a secret personal server.

Neither side/party wants to punish information/email/hard drive/ communication device destroyers, because, the ones now investigating, will soon be in power, & needing to destroy their own emails, devices & information, basically scot free.

Both sides/parties are as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

..., & justice for all"

:O

What about addressing the multiple f ups of this administration? You had no problem addressing them with Trump.

I will discuss the f ups with this administration as soon you do so with the previous administration...which came first and had many more f ups.

Reactions: billyhillui
Well, People have spent 5 years saying they want normalcy back in our government, This admin said "Challenge accepted!".
Cracks me up when all the 'Progressives' say they want 'change'. Unless it's not THEIR change.

Now they want to go back to the good old days, when the Ivy League boys ran things and they could all use their offices to get rich.

Cracks me up when all the 'Progressives' say they want 'change'. Unless it's not THEIR change.

Now they want to go back to the good old days, when the Ivy League boys ran things and they could all use their offices to get rich.
I hate to point it out to you, but Wharton (UPENN) is an Ivy League school. So your hero Trump is one of them dang Ivy Leaguers...

And even though Trump had some money when he was elected there is no doubt that he used his office to enrich himself further. Hell he's not even in office anymore and he's still employing the ultimate grift... I mean I know it was unintentional on your part, but your post describes Trump to a T...

I hate to point it out to you, but Wharton (UPENN) is an Ivy League school. So your hero Trump is one of them dang Ivy Leaguers...

And even though Trump had some money when he was elected there is no doubt that he used his office to enrich himself further. Hell he's not even in office anymore and he's still employing the ultimate grift... I mean I know it was unintentional on your part, but your post describes Trump to a T...
DANC is playing 4 dimensional chess.

What we are supposed to call "progressives" today, which includes Alhoa Rhomney, put Elton John in the conservative camp because it (reads they) are not progressive enough.

• Haha
Reactions: billyhillui
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT