ADVERTISEMENT

Delete...

And the kids in daycare at an early age are aggressive & obnoxious.

So there is a tradeoff.

Seyton I was exactly in the same boat as your

Daycare lady with all the same crap but add in cat pee.

Go to Kindercare (corporate-type Daycare) because you will not have this crap. The only bitching will be from you and if the staff is bad they get rid of bad employees. You get reports of bad behavior but its paper and you don't get any bitching or winning. The open early (6:30) but you still have to be there by 6PM.

You will save money, the kids won't remember after they move (6 months tops) and they will be replaced with better staff (in general).

Not a big deal if you make the change.

Fine.

Our daycare is three blocks from home and the teachers are like family. So I don't worry about her being there at all. (I might later if the swine flu breaks out but who can predict the future?)

As I said, we divide the responsibilities pretty equally, so it's not all on me. And the hubs doesn't have any complaints. (Or hasn't since he got that new girlfriend. KIDDING)

Not mine.

And dammit, I'm not going to get sucked into a daycare vs SAHM debate. Take it to the water cooler, seriously!

Hey, she's making $100K so cut her some slack.

How many dorks have fatties at home not making and cash?

Sounds like you've got things under control.

I'm sure things will improve once the kids are in school full time, so you just need to hang in there a few more years.

Jeebus Dude ... Man Up!

Internet humor is all fun and games until some nutter takes it seriously....
This post was edited on 8/28 7:17 PM by Homercles

For that kind of money she could hire a personal trainer

She's obviously too selfish to help Seyton out....

Obviously Seyton's kids are going to struggle socially either way

Especially if he goes to jail for making jokes on a message board....
This post was edited on 8/28 7:18 PM by Homercles

Delete*

Move along. I love my wife. I love my daycare lady. Nothing to see here...
This post was edited on 8/28 6:30 PM by Seyton

Ask her if you should find someone else to watch them..

if she has such a problem with them.

I bet that will shut her up quick.

Delete

That '76 dude was right about this thread - or maybe he was wrong. Or both.
This post was edited on 8/28 6:32 PM by Seyton

No, I drive a Cadillac

My woman drives a minivan. She uses it to haul my kids around and/or drive to work. She drops them off at their Grandmother's.

And since she's my Mom, I have no choice but to at least pretend I like the daycare lady.

My wife also works out and looks better than before the kids. So I must repeat: Man Up....

Marriage is part of the Social Contract

So demand that she honor some specific provisions.

Thou shalt maintain hotness is in there....
This post was edited on 8/28 1:37 PM by Homercles

Re: Don't think I haven't thought those very same things.

We had that issue too but the kids wukk find new friends that have similar personalities. You need to do this and remove it from your stress list. More stress is coming with our damn kids and other crap we have to deal with as dads. Daycare should not be one of them.

$23K is allot for daycare. A corproate daycare will be less. $14-$16k?

My wife and I got sHI$ a$$ drunk the first paycheck that we were not paying daycare.

LMAO. You're daughter is 1.

You still have 2-3 years before the other parents start calling her a tramp as she woos the boys into a little game of "Show me yours ..."

I better stop before Aruss gets aroused.

Are you 80? I was hoping for a blinged out CTS or even a Escalade...

I won't even get into my disappointment over the lack of a ZTS series.

Smackdown Friday

Is a joke. It's an insult game. Anybody that can't figure that out is a moron....
This post was edited on 8/28 7:15 PM by Homercles

Have you ever driven a CTS or an Escalade?

They ride like shit. They bounce all over the road.

The DeVille rides as smooth as a Saturday afternoon nap. The others are designs for folks that really want a truck or a sports car, but still want to say they drive a Caddy.

I actually drive a Caddy, not a sports car or a truck with a Caddy emblem on it....

You can't give them the heads up...

you just have to pull them out of there with no warning.

Otherwise they'll rape and molest your kids.

Just ask Cap.

A 7 y/o boy keeps pulling down his pants at my daughter's summer camp.

She told me she saw the kids junk so I complained to the director and she said it did happen a couple times when he was in a hurry to get to the bathroom. What kind of moran does that?

So as the saying goes, my Curious George is now no longer curious. I guess now I'm going to have that dreaded sex education talk sooner than I thought.

Delete

Dammit - I'm not even half way through deleting all my posts in this damn thread.
This post was edited on 8/28 6:33 PM by Seyton

Dude, I'm in Oswego with a 4 and 2 year old in daycare.........

If she's not teaching your kids Spanish and sign language, you're getting ROBBED!!!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

That oughta be brief coming from you

Better let your wife handle that one. She seems to have a bit more of a wild streak....

Please up your Zyprexa...

Even though that will make your wife and a half be dorking a fatty too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT