ADVERTISEMENT

Deadpool & Wolverine was 10/10 good

May 2, 2017
Stay off the internet if you're going to go see it because I can't imagine how people are going to avoid all the spoilers. There are so many cameos and Easter eggs throughout that I'm sure I missed a bunch even though I saw a ton of them. It's the best Marvel movie since Endgame, knocking Spider Man: No Way Home back to 2nd best. There is no way that Hugh Jackman is going to stop being Wolverine anytime soon either. Or that RR/Deadpool won't be a major player in the MCU going forward. They are both simply the perfect castings for their roles and Disney can print $$ with them

Deadpool is the only Marvel franchise that I've cared to keep up with. I've never seen a movie with Wolverine in it before either. I'm guessing I'll miss a lot of the references, but it's hard not to like the deadpool character.

Stay off the internet if you're going to go see it because I can't imagine how people are going to avoid all the spoilers. There are so many cameos and Easter eggs throughout that I'm sure I missed a bunch even though I saw a ton of them. It's the best Marvel movie since Endgame, knocking Spider Man: No Way Home back to 2nd best. There is no way that Hugh Jackman is going to stop being Wolverine anytime soon either. Or that RR/Deadpool won't be a major player in the MCU going forward. They are both simply the perfect castings for their roles and Disney can print $$ with them
Nice, love me some Wolverine. Will have to watch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT