ADVERTISEMENT

DD was right

I do not understand why people constantly feel the need to bring that soft, selfish, cowardly , Di—-‘ opinion over here. If I want to know what he thinks I can find it. He’s bitter and happy when IU loses. Why does anyone care what that jacka$$ thinks, says, or does? Taking bets on how long he lasts at his newest gig. ( and no offense to stoll I’m just sick and tired of DD and his blowhard bellowing and mean spirit)

Last edited:
he’s probably right but weird as a player alum going after another player alum. I can’t imagine doing that. Would make for awkward alumni reunion weekends
Dan probably isn’t invited to the BBQ. He’s alienated most people in his life.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
He's got a lot of serious issues.
What’s his issues except he’s a loud mouth?

He’s certainly right about Woodson.

Woodson has his own little club at IU that are all grafting off our Athletic Department.

I’d love to know where the hats with WOODY written across the front with no IU logo came from. I saw one of his nan cave members wearing one at the Iowa game. He was walking on the floor a few feet in front on me in my seat. Right before my question came out of my mouth I decided not to be a dick on a night when we were winning.

Woodson has his own little club at IU that are all grafting off our Athletic Department.

I’d love to know where the hats with WOODY written across the front with no IU logo came from. I saw one of his nan cave members wearing one at the Iowa game. He was walking on the floor a few feet in front on me in my seat. Right before my question came out of my mouth I decided not to be a dick on a night when we were winning.

Yeah I'm in no way defending Woodson... Just saying it's sad what Dan has turned into. Someone with a constant grudge and anger problems.

Woodson’s handling of Fife was ridiculous. I’m not surprised he isn’t getting much sympathy from other alums who played. I hope he resigns at the end of the year. If he doesn’t Dolson, should tell him thanks and pay the buy out.

Woodson’s handling of Fife was ridiculous. I’m not surprised he isn’t getting much sympathy from other alums who played. I hope he resigns at the end of the year. If he doesn’t Dolson, should tell him thanks and pay the buy out.

IIUC, Fife kept talking politics to recruits after being told to knock it off, and in one instance either made an offer he wasn't supposed to or didn't make an offer he was told to make (I can't recall which way that supposedly went). If that's all true, it was clear insubordination. And I'm sure his dismissal was done with the knowledge and approval of the higher ups.

What is Fife doing nowadays, anyway? You'd think he'd be coaching in some capacity somewhere. If he is, I'm unaware of it.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
IIUC, Fife kept talking politics to recruits after being told to knock it off, and in one instance either made an offer he wasn't supposed to or didn't make an offer he was told to make (I can't recall which way that supposedly went). If that's all true, it was clear insubordination. And I'm sure his dismissal was done with the knowledge and approval of the higher ups.

What is Fife doing nowadays, anyway? You'd think he'd be coaching in some capacity somewhere. If he is, I'm unaware of it.

In the insurance business in Carmel.

*eyeroll* He had his chance to coach and never went as far or did as well. Bitterness jealousy and pandering malcontent idiots for clicks .. deserves no respect.

I think we (the smart people) should post this every time that asshole is posted... it's fair. Spam vs spam. Unlike Dan, it isn't based on biased opinion only ... it's called watch and see with a good amount of biased opinion for flavor.

MJ stopper my ass .. FF to 1:12 to avoid Ant talking about how much of a d**kh**d Dan is ... and watch this bullshit myth unravel before your eyes.

Last edited:

The Fife/Woody situation was probably never going to work. With regards to the dismissal…There were a couple of foxes in the henhouse.

Hahahaha like a dream teamer?!!!

For years Dan went on about needing an IU guy as a coach. Somebody who understood what it meant to wear the uniform.

He started bitching about Woody before he even coached a game. Why? Because Woody was disrespectful to Dan during his first on air interview with him. The reason? He thought Woody was eating during the interview, something Dan did on air all the time.

Dakich is a prick for clicks and has earned the scorn he gets.

For years Dan went on about needing an IU guy as a coach. Somebody who understood what it meant to wear the uniform.

He started bitching about Woody before he even coached a game. Why? Because Woody was disrespectful to Dan during his first on air interview with him. The reason? He thought Woody was eating during the interview, something Dan did on air all the time.

I would go with click wh*re but prick for clicks is good. It is so sad that being obnoxious is the pathway to social media success.

*eyeroll* He had his chance to coach and never went as far or did as well. Bitterness jealousy and pandering malcontent idiots for clicks .. deserves no respect.

I think we (the smart people) should post this every time that asshole is posted... it's fair. Spam vs spam. Unlike Dan, it isn't based on biased opinion only ... it's called watch and see with a good amount of biased opinion for flavor.

MJ stopper my ass .. FF to 1:12 to avoid Ant talking about how much of a d**kh**d Dan is ... and watch this bullshit myth unravel before your eyes.
I didn’t say anything about his coaching ability. I talked to him several times when his son and mine were doing AAU ball. He wasn’t bombastic nor a prink. He had many interesting stories and great analysis of games and players.

Reactions: ulrey

You think he’s been fired all those times because he’s a loud mouth?

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

He worked for Izzo for 10 years and had zero issues. Do you really believe he all of sudden went stupid and started talking politics to 18-20 year old kids?

I’m not sure what Fife is up to now. My buddy played for him when he coached IUFW. I meant to ask him the last time I saw him, but forgot.

Last edited:

What’s this little club of which you are speaking? Because he’s not winning enough they are grafting? I’ve never seen the hats.

I keep hearing that but it's all insinuation and hearsay. What specifically is this club all about that is doing this grafting, and how?
Stories regarding Wittman, Hill and others being on the payroll. I’ve nit seen Wittman around. I have seen Hill sitting like a statue at games. I suppose IU being a public school someone so inclined to research who all might or might not be on the payroll.

What would you like him to do? He gave Fife the opportunity to resign and he would not.

And he also spoke derisively about NIL not only to the recruits, but also their parents.

Reactions: UncleMark
What’s this little club of which you are speaking? Because he’s not winning enough they are grafting? I’ve never seen the hats.
Zeke a guy walked in front of me at Iowa game in a Woody hat. You call me a liar or whatever.

He worked for Izzo for 10 years and had zero issues. Do you really believe he all of sudden went stupid and started talking politics to 18-20 year old kids?

My gut feeling (and that's all it is) is he thought he was the heir apparent at IU (many people thought the same) and that he forgot he was an assistant.

That’s interesting. I always wondered what got Dakich to hate Woody before he even started. That’s exactly the type of person Dakich is. Fine for him to do it but gets his little feelings hurt if anyone else does. It’s why a big number of fellow media folks have beef with him.

Stories regarding Wittman, Hill and others being on the payroll. I’ve nit seen Wittman around. I have seen Hill sitting like a statue at games. I suppose IU being a public school someone so inclined to research who all might or might not be on the payroll.

Whose payroll? And in what capacity? The NCAA might be a joke in many respects, but they still limit the number of people who can be on a staff and how much they can interact with the team. I'm tired of the innuendo.

My gut feeling (and that's all it is) is he thought he was the heir apparent at IU (many people thought the same) and that he forgot he was an assistant.
That’s closer to what I heard. I guess Woodson preferred to do his way. Getting his ass kicked by Penn State at home.

Zeke a guy walked in front of me at Iowa game in a Woody hat. You call me a liar or whatever.
Huh? I’m not doubting you. Just saying it’s not like there’s a ton of people walking by in Woody hats. It doesn’t appear to be a concerted effort. Some guy made a Woody hat….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT