ADVERTISEMENT

Dang. I Was Right Again

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
My bride got her second Covid shot yesterday in the “teacher” lane. She feels like crap today. Even puked. I felt so bad for her and I actually warmed up a can of chicken noodle soup and made her two pieces of toast. (I spoil her like that all the time.)

Most teachers here will receive their second shot by the end of this week. Pending a school board (local vote whores) vote, looks like kindergarten and first and second grade may go back to live school here in two weeks

things are getting back to abnormal faster than a snowball headed for hell!

Carry on. Love is coming!

My folks are getting their second shot next week. I hope they don't have any issues with it.

Reactions: 76-1
I got my second shot today. I’m 11 hours in...no symptoms what so ever. Even went on a 4 mile run this afternoon. Had no symptoms after #1 as well.

I'm now 36 hours post 2nd Moderna

No nausea or fever

Joints hurt due to RA - when my medically-suppressed immune systme is triggered, it attacks my joint tissues. Fingers, wrists, shoulders , knees and ankles are pissed, but getting better. Took some Prednisone and Aleve.

My bride got her second Covid shot yesterday in the “teacher” lane. She feels like crap today. Even puked. I felt so bad for her and I actually warmed up a can of chicken noodle soup and made her two pieces of toast. (I spoil her like that all the time.)

Most teachers here will receive their second shot by the end of this week. Pending a school board (local vote whores) vote, looks like kindergarten and first and second grade may go back to live school here in two weeks

No symptoms after 1st, but knocked out half a day on the second with headache, sore muscles and fatigue. Tylenol and a nap did wonders. I worked for three hours after 1200 and played 9 holes of golf starting at 1600. I slightly overestimated my recovery because I was worn out and sore afterward.

Reactions: 76-1
I felt so bad for her and I actually warmed up a can of chicken noodle soup and made her two pieces of toast. (I spoil her like that all the time.)
That's above and beyond. I offered mine a sack of White Castles but she declined, so she was on her own.

By coincidence my wife had her second shot and said she felt like crap. She texted down from the bedroom asking for some soup. I got up about 10 or 15 minutes later at half time of the game and took a can out of the pantry and put it on the counter. Then I went back to watch half time highlights and yelled up that soup was ready for her. A few minutes later she came down and a minute later I hear her say, "thanks a lot" from the kitchen. She sounded a little sarcastic, but I've discovered over the years that's the way she generally sounds when I do these little things for her. It's just her way of expressing her appreciation. I yelled, "you're welcome!" and continued watching the game. Spoiling our women isn't all that hard . . .

Day and a half later. Still nothing. Guess I’m one of the few lucky ones. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’ll take it.

I am sorry for her reaction to the shot. We have had some who had no reaction, not even a sore arm. Then we have had some who felt like you are describing with your wife.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT