ADVERTISEMENT

Crossroads Tickets

Why are they so expensive?
Because of two games?
Why in hell would I want to watch PU?
They're #1 though (for one more day) and ND punked Calimari's squad today. They should raise the prices!

Honestly, I didn't even pay attention to the prices. Maybe that's why there are still some left?

Looks like all the club level seats are gone and everything is upper level for $50-60

Butler is not going to have their normal distant second crowd so more seats for IU fans. When you buy these you are making a donation to Butler PU and ND

So for a family of 4 it would cost $200 to sit in the upper end level for a 2 hour basketball game?

I have about 60 left to this game. Dm me and I’ll give you face value for upper levels.

Reactions: Warison
Row 1 in section 201 I’ll do 55 a ticket, and row 1 in section 207 I’ll do 65 a ticket. Merry Xmas you filthy animals.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
You must be single. Stay that way unless you want to times everything by 4.
I get this, but then I think back to those times during my childhood when mom and dad went to the game and left me and my siblings behind with grandma, or hell, when Dad went to the game and left us AND mom behind, and I kind of think people today just like to whine more…

Row 1 in section 201 I’ll do 55 a ticket, and row 1 in section 207 I’ll do 65 a ticket. Merry Xmas you filthy animals.

If you still have tickets, I will take two of the $55 ones.

I don't do twitter so I am not sure how to contact you except in a reply!

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT