ADVERTISEMENT

Cream vs the Slimeball

You can’t care about the kids and recruit over them? You shouldn’t get the best competition possible to have them compete with? That’s why the recruits love it. They go there to play with the best, not run from the best.

And yes he cared about guys like Wiltjer. Helped him find a great fit at Gonzaga. You’re lost man.
You wanna check if Rose, Evans & Williams were on my list again? And you’re telling me I’M lost? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You can’t care about the kids and recruit over them? You shouldn’t get the best competition possible to have them compete with? That’s why the recruits love it. They go there to play with the best, not run from the best.

And yes he cared about guys like Wiltjer. Helped him find a great fit at Gonzaga. You’re lost man.
If you ever want a glowing recommendation for Rupp rafters fan of the year, I’ll accommodate. You sir are spot on

If you ever want a glowing recommendation for Rupp rafters fan of the year, I’ll accommodate. You sir are spot on
Ha thanks but I hear way too much about UK from some of my friends. I can’t handle any more. I’m just realistic about Cal and how great he is.

Believe me, if he was IU’s coach this board would be his cult.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Cal is one of the most respected coaches/mentors in the world. Loved by his former players and their parents.

He’s one of the few coaches who puts his players’ interests above his own. That’s VERY rare and makes him extremely credible. Hence his recruiting success.

Your opinions and insults are just pure bias and delusions.

If you think Cal is universally respected you are clueless.
RMK doesn't respect him and has stated that due to his history of blatant cheating, Cal should not be coaching college basketball.

Do better.

If you think Cal is universally respected you are clueless.
RMK doesn't respect him and has stated that due to his history of blatant cheating, Cal should not be coaching college basketball.

Do better.
Why is it rmk had no problem hating on cal for oad, yet now that the rat does it he hasn’t voiced his opinion on the matter?

Why is it rmk had no problem hating on cal for oad, yet now that the rat does it he hasn’t voiced his opinion on the matter?

He called out Cal for a being a two-time slime ball cheater.
Just like UK fans did before he became your coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT