ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Protocol Against Steroids ... Was Wrong

MTIOTF's hindsight was flat wrong, as was pointed out by several posters with strong citations.

COH's points were all valid.

For both, where it gets fun is when they start in with the blaming and fault finding. Career civil servants and health care professionals working for the gubmunt will be excoriated while politicos at the top will be given every benefit of the doubt.
We expect more from career civil servants. It’s their daily devotion. I trust and count on them more

MTIOTF's hindsight was flat wrong, as was pointed out by several posters with strong citations.

COH's points were all valid.

For both, where it gets fun is when they start in with the blaming and fault finding. Career civil servants and health care professionals working for the gubmunt will be excoriated while politicos at the top of one's preferred political party will be given every benefit of the doubt.
FIFY . . . .

Dexamethazone and other steroids have been recognized game changers in covid treament for well over a year.

At first they were doubted, but then they worked in controlled clinical trials.

Yes, that sciencey test that we all like to see. The kind that hydroxychloroquine failed about 10 times.

Reactions: UncleMark
We expect more from career civil servants. It’s their daily devotion. I trust and count on them more
You might trust and count on them more . . . but your party is attacking them. At some point their daily devotion becomes sometime, then not at all . . . and then we're all in deep shit.

Could this be the by 2040 unraveling of society predicted in that 1972 MIT study? The end of the anonymous Deep State that we all rely on so much without really knowing what they do?
honestly i don't have a clue. i don't think anyone could have predicted the behavior of otherwise very intelligent people. the petty postures they adopt. the division. in my own state greitens and hawley are both certifiable. hawley is stanford undergrad and yale law. greitens got his doctorate from oxford. yet they both subscribe to the BIG Lie or whatever it's called, etc. even amongst what should ostensibly be our intellectual elite we're witnessing extreme behavior. we have a dearth of sane, competent politicians that are motivated by the right things - or at least so it seems.

i don't know. maybe we are at an inflection point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT