ADVERTISEMENT

Covid-19: If you start to smell some of the shite, you start smelling all of the shite

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Early warning system:

I love the detail they get into about why you get better data from “sludge” than from mainstream sewage. God help the poor gimp in charge of sampling.

Nevertheless, it may be an early warning system for a town about a rising R-value, albeit a gross way of answering the question "is it in this town, or even this school/factory etc."

Last edited:
Early warning system:

I love the detail they get into about why you get better data from “sludge” than from mainstream sewage. God help the poor gimp in charge of sampling.

Nevertheless, it may be an early warning system for a town about a rising R-value, albeit a gross way of answering the question "is it in this town, or even this school/factory etc."

I've started to use Milwaukee shit on my lawn, and it's never looked better. This shit is amazing.

(This is "organic" fertilizer made via a byproduct of the Milwaukee sewage treatment system)

9172KBVkT7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: sglowrider
I've started to use Milwaukee shit on my lawn, and it's never looked better. This shit is amazing.

(This is "organic" fertilizer made via a byproduct of the Milwaukee sewage treatment system)

9172KBVkT7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Maybe so..., but now you need to have all the chipmunks tested for COVID19 ;)

PETA is looking for you...:D

(I'll save 3 or 4 of you some time ;) this is supposed to be "Dumb")

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT