ADVERTISEMENT

Couple divide TikTok followers after admitting that they are step-siblings

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
A couple with thousands of followers on social media have caused a stir after revealing that they met when their parents got together and they are step-siblings

Step-siblings who claim to be a couple have divided TikTok users by sharing videos about how their relationship came to be.
Diana Camila Avila and Jordie Vena say they met six years ago through their parents and began dating in 2017.
The pair have recently spoken out about their personal life, hitting back at critics of their love saying there's nothing wrong with it as they're not actually related and that they aren't looking for anyone's approval.

NINTCHDBPICT000617169240.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000617169237.jpg

Posting on TikTok under the username @alphafamilia the couple have garnered 600,000 followers - but a few of their videos have divided users, especially one which attempts to recreate what happened the moment they shared their first kiss during "sibling movie night".

They've been defending their relationship on TikTok

Diana and Jordie have responded to some of the comments in their videos, telling anyone who disapproves that it's just "too bad" they feel that way.

Diana also defended her relationship recently when speaking to LadBible, claiming it was "love at first sight" but the pair hid their feelings for a long time

She said: "People are very negative about our relationship. We get negativity daily.
"It's hard for people to understand our relationship, but love is love. It's hard to know who you're going to fall in love with."

Talking about the future, she added that they are "taking it as it goes". "Right now, we're not planning on having any kids, but in the future of course."

A couple with thousands of followers on social media have caused a stir after revealing that they met when their parents got together and they are step-siblings

Step-siblings who claim to be a couple have divided TikTok users by sharing videos about how their relationship came to be.
Diana Camila Avila and Jordie Vena say they met six years ago through their parents and began dating in 2017.
The pair have recently spoken out about their personal life, hitting back at critics of their love saying there's nothing wrong with it as they're not actually related and that they aren't looking for anyone's approval.

Posting on TikTok under the username @alphafamilia the couple have garnered 600,000 followers - but a few of their videos have divided users, especially one which attempts to recreate what happened the moment they shared their first kiss during "sibling movie night".

They've been defending their relationship on TikTok

Diana and Jordie have responded to some of the comments in their videos, telling anyone who disapproves that it's just "too bad" they feel that way.

Diana also defended her relationship recently when speaking to LadBible, claiming it was "love at first sight" but the pair hid their feelings for a long time

She said: "People are very negative about our relationship. We get negativity daily.
"It's hard for people to understand our relationship, but love is love. It's hard to know who you're going to fall in love with."
Great article, many thanks! I often update my Instagram profile, however I do not yet have enough followers. Perhaps I'm doing something incorrectly, and your suggestions will be helpful. By the way, purchasing followers at volgers kopen is another surefire strategy to grow your Instagram following. In my opinion, if you want to become a well-known blogger, you should use this.
Talking about the future, she added that they are "taking it as it goes". "Right now, we're not planning on having any kids, but in the future of course."
Well, personally, I don't see anything unusual about it, it's a normal relationship.

Last edited:
Wow, that's quite a unique story! It's great to see two people who have found love and are comfortable sharing their story with the world.

Wow, that's quite a unique story! It's great to see two people who have found love and are comfortable sharing their story with the world.
The bots are beyond woke. Must be the Chi comms. I have no other explanation other than Chat GPT is becoming self aware and is testing its emotional boundaries.

At first I was like how would you divide followers....half the followers would be like "darn, I ended up following the guy" lol

Wow, that's def is an interesting story, lmao. I can't help but wonder if they were hoping for this kind of attention or if it just happened by accident. Either way, they've certainly divided their followers!
When it comes to TikTok, having a large following and using a story like that can help your content gain a lot more recognition. If you also want to gain more followers but don't want to share the details of your private life, there's an easier way to do so. For example, use boosting services like SocialFollowersFree. They offer quality followers and can help you grow your presence on the platform. Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited:
It takes a lot of courage to be open about your relationship and put yourself out there for everyone to see. When it comes to TikTok, having a large following also means your content reaches a wider audience and potentially gains more recognition, especially today, with sites like www.socialfollowersfree.com. In any case, what's important is that this couple is happy together!
A Megan bot?

What's next, Ricky?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT