ADVERTISEMENT

C'mon Kanon

Yes. That’s it. You caught me. Your stupid little narrative. lol kind of funny. Top recruit off of inaccurate rankings alone yes.

If only that was the reason I came here. I stop in to see what’s going on with your football and basketball team. Can’t help it I saw a thread about a former Purdue commit that isn’t going to iu either, so not sure why it’s being discussed on an iu board.
The wild spin from the pukies on this one has been delicious.

What spin? I’ve been nothing but consistent on my thoughts for Kanon this year and the team this year.
I said and meant Pukies in general and it is everywhere...Reading comprehension is your friend

"I don't need a catchings update. I knew it before it was mentioned here. He was never leaving Purdue"

`BoilerN

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
I said and meant Pukies in general and it is everywhere...Reading comprehension is your friend

"I don't need a catchings update. I knew it before it was mentioned here. He was never leaving Purdue"

`BoilerN
You tagged me though. Why tag me if it’s not directed at me?

Not sure what a quote that isn’t applicable to present situation has to do anything. Can’t help it he got scared he wasn’t going to play and ran from the situation. If that’s his mentality along with an attitude that gets a lot of techs, maybe he wasn’t a culture fit like we thought. Purdue will be fine. Sucks for year two and probably makes Sisley a bigger get now, if Purdue can land him.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Yes. That’s it. You caught me. Your stupid little narrative. lol kind of funny. Top recruit off of inaccurate rankings alone yes.

If only that was the reason I came here. I stop in to see what’s going on with your football and basketball team. Can’t help it I saw a thread about a former Purdue commit that isn’t going to iu either, so not sure why it’s being discussed on an iu board.

We would comment on any highly-ranked recruit walking away from a BT program....we just wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

Reactions: indiana ed
Enjoy it all ya want. I’ll keep enjoying winning. Purdue has a really good class coming in still. Including the number 11 scorer in Indiana state history and Glenn Robinson’s son.
Winning?
5 - 0 zip, nada, nonexistent
Never to live down PUker.

Enjoy it all ya want. I’ll keep enjoying winning. Purdue has a really good class coming in still. Including the number 11 scorer in Indiana state history and Glenn Robinson’s son.
You are going to need it.

What’s the NBA have to do with Purdues big man success?
Because they aren't "successful" and are dinosaurs at the highest level. Maybe Kanon doesn't want to play Frankenball and does want to play in an NBA relevant system?

Last edited:
Because they aren't "successful" and are dinosaurs at the highest level. Maybe Kanon doesn't want to play Frankenball and does want to play in an NBA relevant system?
Well. Not sure he would have. Painter would have tailored the system to his best player, like always. But keep telling yourself Painter doesn’t develop players.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT