ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland Cavaliers fire head coach David Blatt

Ohio Guy

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2001
Tyronn Lue has taken over and reportedly already signed a multi-year contract.

Man, that's brutal. I know they just got blown out by Golden State, but they're first in the East and have a 30-11 record. Supposedly he's lost the team and the veterans all think he's in over his head.

The best part of this story is that ESPN is reporting that Lebron James had nothing to do with his firing. In other news, ESPN has a great deal on this bridge if you're interested:

images

Man, that's brutal. I know they just got blown out by Golden State, but they're first in the East and have a 30-11 record. Supposedly he's lost the team and the veterans all think he's in over his head.

The best part of this story is that ESPN is reporting that Lebron James had nothing to do with his firing. In other news, ESPN has a great deal on this bridge if you're interested:

images
I don't really get the Lue hiring. I would think that a coach with head coaching experience would be the way to go. Supposedly Lue had been doing many of those things anyway from what ESPN is saying. Good luck to him and to Platt who does seem like a decent guy.

I don't really get the Lue hiring. I would think that a coach with head coaching experience would be the way to go. Supposedly Lue had been doing many of those things anyway from what ESPN is saying. Good luck to him and to Platt who does seem like a decent guy.
Blatt has won everywhere he's been. He won big internationally...he'll land somewhere else. Probably as soon as next year.

Brian Windhorst took Lebron's dick out of his mouth long enough to post this on twitter (based on the replies, very few bought it):

Reactions: crimsonlaw

images
ESPN also said that Lebron sat down in Blatt's chair when he came out of the game vs. the Warriors. #ClassyLebron

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT