ADVERTISEMENT

Clearing up a couple things

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpeaugh

All-American
Sep 19, 2001
As some of you may have noticed, I’ve recently been on an unplanned and unsolicited vacation the past couple weeks. While I was gone I got a lot of messages and replies I couldn’t respond to so just wanted to clear up something.

I’m not sure what the source of confusion was, but I got a lot of responses about Hunter Johnson. I thought I was pretty clear in my multiple posts saying he was considering both Purdue and Northwestern. I explained I thought Purdue was where he’d end up, but that he was also going to listen to Northwestern and they were the other school with a chance. Unfortunately IU was not. Of course we all know now this turned out to be true. Northwestern did a great job convincing him it was mutually beneficial and offer the stability he was looking for.

Again, I’m not sure where the confusion came from but instead of replying to the several posts directed at me, I just thought I’d do this as a reply all. Now let’s get back to more important topics like recruiting and how we turn things around to get back to bowl games.

I hope everyone’s enjoying some time off during the holiday week. My lunch is over, heading back out on the boat this afternoon. Cheers and Go Hoosiers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT