ADVERTISEMENT

Civil sexual harassment suit against Guiliani has many layers

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
It has your "normal" but disturbing allegations of a boss requesting sexual favors of a subordinate.

But then it goes into the claim of selling pardons for $2 million, with an agreement to split the proceeds with Trump. If this part is true, then this civil case could spawn some criminal investigations on very serious charges.

In addition to his sexual demands, Giuliani went on “alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist, and antisemitic remarks,” many of which were recorded, according to the 70-page filing. Recorded!

It has your "normal" but disturbing allegations of a boss requesting sexual favors of a subordinate.

But then it goes into the claim of selling pardons for $2 million, with an agreement to split the proceeds with Trump. If this part is true, then this civil case could spawn some criminal investigations on very serious charges.

In addition to his sexual demands, Giuliani went on “alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist, and antisemitic remarks,” many of which were recorded, according to the 70-page filing. Recorded!

Donald and Rudy. Season 1

@larsIU of the countless great reality shows I’ve come up with these two sharing a condo would be the highest watched show in tv history.

*Yawn*

This woman worked for Giuliani from 2019-2021. Statute of limitations for rape in New York is 7 years. If this woman wants to be thought of as anything other than a money grubbing hoor she should file rape charges and have a criminal trial.

Otherwise she’s just another dumb hoor looking for a pay day.

Donald and Rudy. Season 1

@larsIU of the countless great reality shows I’ve come up with these two sharing a condo would be the highest watched show in tv history.
Pilot better be strong.

My wife makes me watch the Bachelorette on occasion. Awful. She always sits to my left. The other night I had a podcast going on a earbud in my right ear. Gotta be careful though, it's like she'll quiz me about what's going on with the show.

You’re going to go missing some day. Now we’ll know why.
blazing-saddles-when.gif

*Yawn*

This woman worked for Giuliani from 2019-2021. Statute of limitations for rape in New York is 7 years. If this woman wants to be thought of as anything other than a money grubbing hoor she should file rape charges and have a criminal trial.

Otherwise she’s just another dumb hoor looking for a pay day.
Congratulations on your disgustingly misogynistic rant.

This woman deserves every name in the book if she’s willing to let a sexual predator walk free because it might not net her as large of a pay day.
That’s some great victim blaming. Not a word about the alleged perpetrator. You‘d find some reason to call her names, no matter what she did.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.........

Reactions: Crayfish57

Seems legit..

looking beyond the sexual harassement allegations for the moment

-Did money change hands to secure a Presidential pardon?
-whose hands ended up with money?
-Did they pay Federal income taxes on the clearly illegal earnings? Of course not.
-Did they pay state income taxes on the clearly illegal earnings? Of course not.

Remember all of the bad things Al Capone did? Wasn't tax evasion the only thing for which he was convicted?

A proven pay-for pardons scheme would bring a whole long list of felonies into play, for both Guiliani and Trump. Charges that would make the E Jean Carroll case and even the Atlanta case look like nothing.

looking beyond the sexual harassement allegations for the moment

-Did money change hands to secure a Presidential pardon?
-whose hands ended up with money?
-Did they pay Federal income taxes on the clearly illegal earnings? Of course not.
-Did they pay state income taxes on the clearly illegal earnings? Of course not.

Remember all of the bad things Al Capone did? Wasn't tax evasion the only thing for which he was convicted?

A proven pay-for pardons scheme would bring a whole long list of felonies into play, for both Guiliani and Trump. Charges that would make the E Jean Carroll case and even the Atlanta case look like nothing.
Reading your posts is like a visit to crazy town.

People could check out Clinton’s pardons. Check out Tony Rodham while doing the research.
Univee2, you are so smart. As the years go by, the Clinton corruptness kind of creeps to the back of the mind.

Marc Rich, anyone?

Reactions: Crayfish57

This guy is a lawyer (was?) and a prosecutor. How does he end up in the mess he's in today? And I'm not talking about these allegations, but everything; Four Season, hotel room, claim after bogus claim being shot down. Doesn't he have anyone that could have set him down and said: "Rudy this going to ruin you."

People could check out Clinton’s pardons. Check out Tony Rodham while doing the research.
Clinton seems to be your gotcha. But pretty much everyone I know, Dem, GOP, or Independent, thinks he was a scumbag, and so if you really have something solid on him, by all means, go for it!

Rudy was allegedly dense enough to have some of his discussions RECORDED, so there might be something there.

Or it could be like Rudy, all hot air. But the claim of having 700 audio tapes does make you think, right? You can think, right? or are you a DANC?

Univee2, you are so smart. As the years go by, the Clinton corruptness kind of creeps to the back of the mind.

Marc Rich, anyone?

Well, I just think the Clintons were/are the most corrupt people ever in government.

One day, maybe it will all be exposed. I hope I live long enough to see the media actually root it all out.

Clinton seems to be your gotcha. But pretty much everyone I know, Dem, GOP, or Independent, thinks he was a scumbag, and so if you really have something solid on him, by all means, go for it!

Rudy was allegedly dense enough to have some of his discussions RECORDED, so there might be something there.

Or it could be like Rudy, all hot air. But the claim of having 700 audio tapes does make you think, right? You can think, right? or are you a DANC?
So like 3-4 people?

Well, I just think the Clintons were/are the most corrupt people ever in government.

One day, maybe it will all be exposed. I hope I live long enough to see the media actually root it all out.
I'd like to think so, too, but I doubt it ever happens.

I haven't read the Durham report, but supposedly there's a part in there about a couple of the regional FBI offices were ready to go after the Clinton Foundation as a money laundering operation, but it got killed by the higher ups. Sounds very plausible now.

I don’t have a hard time believing that this woman has tapes of Rudy saying all manner of unsavory things. The guy is off his rocker.

I truly doubt she has any evidence of sex abuse or there would be a criminal complaint. If she had real evidence of a pay for pardon scheme, I highly doubt her bringing this civil case is the first we’d be hearing about it. But I could be wrong.

Given how closely this followed on the heels of Ms. Vagina cat the safe bet is it being a money grab.

This guy is a lawyer (was?) and a prosecutor. How does he end up in the mess he's in today? And I'm not talking about these allegations, but everything; Four Season, hotel room, claim after bogus claim being shot down. Doesn't he have anyone that could have set him down and said: "Rudy this going to ruin you."

Alcoholism coupled with prior success. You can get away with it for a while, but it never ends well.

Reactions: DANC and Circlejoe

They’ve been saying that and investigated for years without much substance. I think there’s one obviously much more corrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
I don’t have a hard time believing that this woman has tapes of Rudy saying all manner of unsavory things. The guy is off his rocker.

I truly doubt she has any evidence of sex abuse or there would be a criminal complaint. If she had real evidence of a pay for pardon scheme, I highly doubt her bringing this civil case is the first we’d be hearing about it. But I could be wrong.

Given how closely this followed on the heels of Ms. Vagina cat the safe bet is it being a money grab.
You mean E Jean Carroll, the woman your hero sexually abused? That one?

The jury didn’t give a damn. It was Trump. Evidence didn’t matter. This jury was as prejudice and corrupt as the OJ jury.

Just as corrupt as the DOJ taking the IRS whistleblower off the Hunter case.
Amazing how the guys who cheat on their wives all band together.

The jury didn’t give a damn. It was Trump. Evidence didn’t matter. This jury was as prejudice and corrupt as the OJ jury.

Just as corrupt as the DOJ taking the IRS whistleblower off the Hunter case.
Lol. You didn’t hear the evidence but you know the jury was corrupt. At least one of the people on the jury was a Trumper, how did they convince him? You probably didn’t even follow the case and you certainly didn’t hear the evidence the jury did. But you have to stand up for your boy, the serial sexual abuser,. All 20 women are liars, we know.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT