ADVERTISEMENT

City loses to Spurs, Suarez bites again, & United can win the league today.

IUforLife16

All-Big Ten
Mar 6, 2003
Shaping up to be a pretty solid couple days for football.

At what point does Liverpool say "enough is enough" with Suarez. Surely he's looking at a length ban for biting someone on the pitch (AGAIN!). Pretty sure he got a 7 match ban in the Netherlands for the same offense. Maybe 10 is punishment this time? Suarez is a talented striker but how much of the biting, diving, and racism can Liverpool stand?

United can clinch their 20th English Championship today. Even though I'd love for RvP to wrap up the title at Arsenal, I'll take a win today as well.

*Kick cannibalism out of football*

IUforLife16

What is the deal with Suarez? Maybe they should

pull out his teeth. He has some big chompers. I am surprised someone hasn't knocked his teeth out. Did he only get a fine for that or was there also a suspension?

I am hoping the Spurs will make the Champions League, but Arsenal and Chelsea have the edge as #3 and #4 at the moment. It should be an interesting finish. I am new to following soccer/football.

Congrats on the ManU championship, btw. They are

The FA has opened in investigation to the Suarez incident.

He's been charged with violent conduct which will likely carry a suspension of more than 3 games.

I'd love to see Spurs catch Chelsea for the last Champions League spot. Chelsea, Man City, and Liverpool are the 3 teams I want to lose every game. Although Liverpool has been so poor in recent years that some of the fun has been taken out of that.

IUforLife16

Re: The FA has opened in investigation to the Suarez incident.

I watched that game last night on Fox Soccer Channel and Chelsea sort of got screwed out of 2 points on the Suarez deal since he later scored the equalizer in something like the 97th minute. Call the game already. It will help Spurs though, so that is good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT