ADVERTISEMENT

chuckie in the portal

No clue regarding their NIL program but I’m guessing it’s not great? Total mass defection in Madison.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Dude. You absolutely know deep down we have all respected the Wisconsin model. As much as I despised some of their players (and coaches) over the years, they have been successful. Football on a court or whatever, the sob’s have owned us. Their day might be over.

Dude. You absolutely know deep down we have all respected the Wisconsin model. As much as I despised some of their players (and coaches) over the years, they have been successful. Football on a court or whatever, the sob’s have owned us. Their day might be over.
I hate those bastards as much as anyone in the big 10, for various reasons, they ran it up on us in football way worse than OSU and Michigan when they could have. hope we own them the next 20 years like we used to

Just saw Reed Shepherd declared for the draft. Woodson should offer him $3M for next year. Surely some of these rich backers have another 3 sitting around, right?

Reactions: CriticArisen
I hate those bastards as much as anyone in the big 10, for various reasons, they ran it up on us in football way worse than OSU and Michigan when they could have. hope we own them the next 20 years like we used to
Great call kurt. That fat bastard is the coach at Illinois now. F him and everything he ever does.

Reactions: 76-1
My then 9 year old son made me stay to watch that game in it's entirety... cold, rain, 63 point deficit. He wanted to see where it ended up. I will say this, yes that POS ran it up, but IU quit too.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
My then 9 year old son made me stay to watch that game in it's entirety... cold, rain, 63 point deficit. He wanted to see where it ended up. I will say this, yes that POS ran it up, but IU quit too.
No doubt about that. Zero chance you get beat 63 while still fighting.

not all of us have that much respect for a style from the 1950's. I know a lot of us old guys who watch BK's teams remember that style fondly but that's not modern hoops, is not fun to watch, and frankly, if you LOVE basketball like i do, why not watch incredible athletes play it!! Just my opinion

Respected, yes, but it’s not IU basketball. I respect what Painter has done at Purdue, but most of us would rather have the UConn model with some NBA players on our roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT