ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Lemonis

CrazyHands

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
It’s great to see Coach Lemonis have the success he is having at MSU. He showed his coaching acumen at IU, but he is now at a place where he will be the “Bobby Knight” of their university. Happy for him!

Of course! We get a Championship level coach and they leave! When will Tom Allen and Teri Moren pack their bags? That’s the IU luck at its finest.

IU Baseball has been a stepping stone for our last 2 coaches. ASU didnt work out. Obviously MIss St did!!!
If IU gets to the point they can consistently compete it wont be a stepping stone job.
(Too bad it fell apart at the end of the season this year)
Until then - it is. Thats just reality.
At least we are the “southern” BIG10 school.
In baseball…weather matters!!!

Of course! We get a Championship level coach and they leave! When will Tom Allen and Teri Moren pack their bags? That’s the IU luck at its finest.
When the administration decides to put the resources in baseball like it has with Basketball and Football, then the baseball program will thrive. You get what you will/will not pay for.

So happy for Lemonis and staff, Lem is such a good person and certainly deserving of all the success.

Very happy for Coach Lemonis. Seems like a smart guy and hard worker. He has a great recruiting tool with that stadium. I worry about his weight. Kinda reminds me of Rick Majerus. Hopefully, he'll figure out how to take better care of himself than Rick did.

I think Coach Lemonis is an excellent coach but he did not step into a bare cupboard situation at MSU. I do think that he has proven to be a really good recruiter. He left Louisville and things are a bit different there. He came into IU and got some good recruits. So I do think he is a really good coach but let’s see if he can keep it going. In the meantime I do believe we have a good one in Jeff Mercer.

I doubt that either leaves anytime soon. And, IMHO, if one or both Do leave, luck will have nothing to do with their leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT