ADVERTISEMENT

Choked another one

Just like we thought they would. Last four minutes was some of the worst shooting I’ve ever seen. Not even close to going in.
I will be honest i spent half the game switching over to the olympics until the last 5 mns. Its like we basically know how it will end anyway. Bad ref call but the iu bricklayers cost us this game.

When PS lost his head, twice, and committed offensive fouls-it was the beginning of the end. As well as IU played for 14 minutes of the second half, only to pi$$ it away.

Jake Laravia had 19 and 10 against Duke this eve. fyi

Reactions: IUPaterade724
I mean.... I told my son Indiana would lose at the 8 minute to go mark, even though they were up. Not sure how that dude didn't know what was coming.
Yep the only team in the B10 who can't sustain or leverage the home court advantage. Pathetic display down the stretch. What was it 13-4 in the last 3 minutes? Our shooting is actually embarrassing. Wisky could have everyone just stand in a semi circle 5 feet from the basket with their hands up and we would still miss every shot and miss it badly like we are throwing it at the basket. Once they took the lead with a minute to go it was over. Absolutely no ability, none whatsoever to make an outside shot. Stunningly inept!

We don't deserve an NCAA bid and even if we got one (which we will not now) we would go meekly out in the first round with this bunch of non playmakers who do zilch in the clutch.

Reactions: IUgradman and mk24
I will be honest i spent half the game switching over to the olympics until the last 5 mns. Its like we basically know how it will end anyway. Bad ref call but the iu bricklayers cost us this game.much of an Iu basketball fan
You’re not an IU basketball fan? Don’t know many that don’t watch the games. As an aside, are you an alum?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT