ADVERTISEMENT

Charity Game vs Tennessee

We'll get a good look at the Carlyle and Rice back court. Newton and Trey won't play. Maybe some Newton at the 2.

Okpara can get a good look at the team he needs to play for next year.

Reactions: edub72
We'll get a good look at the Carlyle and Rice back court. Newton and Trey won't play. Maybe some Newton at the 2.

Okpara can get a good look at the team he needs to play for next year.
How is Newton gonna not play and get a look at the 2?

If he stays healthy. Watch the F out. Him and rice are front runners for biggest dog on the team.

If he stays healthy. Watch the F out. Him and rice are front runners for biggest dog on the team.
Thinking he might've meant maybe Tucker at the 2?

IU vs Tennessee Exhibition​

Event Date: Sunday, October 27, 2024 at time TBA
*Ticket prices are subject to change until added to the cart.

Ticket Information:
  • REQUEST DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 6, 2024
    • Submitting a request does not guarantee your order can be filled!
      • IU will face Tennessee in an exhibition game at the Food City Center in Knoxville, TN on 10/27/24 (time TBA).
      • All seats will be assigned by the IU Priority Points Policy.
      • MOBILE TICKETS will be delivered to the email on file 1-2 weeks prior to the game.
      • Price: Ranges from $30 - $15
        • You will not be charged for tickets at this time. We will not charge you until we know the quantity and seating availability.
        • All fulfilled orders will be processed with a $20 service fee at the time of processing.
        • If demand is greater than supply, your order may be substituted for the next available price level.

How many tickets?​

1Price Level: 1
Price*Quantity
Request
$0.00
-+

Reactions: ulrey

Do you think Newton will play... ever at IU? I hope what I am hearing is wrong. Have you heard he is good to go?

IU vs Tennessee Exhibition​

Event Date: Sunday, October 27, 2024 at time TBA
*Ticket prices are subject to change until added to the cart.

Ticket Information:
  • REQUEST DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 6, 2024
    • Submitting a request does not guarantee your order can be filled!
      • IU will face Tennessee in an exhibition game at the Food City Center in Knoxville, TN on 10/27/24 (time TBA).
      • All seats will be assigned by the IU Priority Points Policy.
      • MOBILE TICKETS will be delivered to the email on file 1-2 weeks prior to the game.
      • Price: Ranges from $30 - $15
        • You will not be charged for tickets at this time. We will not charge you until we know the quantity and seating availability.
        • All fulfilled orders will be processed with a $20 service fee at the time of processing.
        • If demand is greater than supply, your order may be substituted for the next available price level.

How many tickets?​

1Price Level: 1
Price*Quantity
Request
$0.00
-+
Do you have a URL for the information that you posted? I asked the IU ticket office for a web page.. The agent replied that there was none.

Do you have a URL for the information that you posted? I asked the IU ticket office for a web page.. The agent replied that there was none.
I cut and pasted it from the email I received offering me the opportunity to request tickets through IU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT