ADVERTISEMENT

Character is revealed during adversity

Hoeppner-13

Freshman
Dec 14, 2013
It will be interesting to see how this team and the coach reacts. The responses of Peegs' posters is not surprising and tells me a lot.

Heat of the moment and booze fueled posts are something I can look past (and is the reason I don't post during games). I say a lot of stupid shit yelling at my tv during the games, I just don't post it online. My last beer-driven post was on the football board before the MD / Purdue games and came out much more negative than intended.

My bottom line is that I'm proud of the team for winning a Big Ten title and beating Kentucky. Winning two games in the tournament is not the pinnacle and not the sustained success I hope to achieve. However, 3 sweet 16s and two outright titles in 5 years is a good start. We're not BACK but we are better than we've been in a while.

The Big Ten coach of the year is not going anywhere - PERIOD. Crean has some deficiencies but has shown the ability to learn and improve. I'm hopeful his growth continues. The 2017 HS class is loaded and IU is in good shape with many in state players. I'm hoping the trend of great IN high school players going to Kentucky and ACC / Big Ten powers stops and Indiana starts getting the lion's share again.

We'll see how this plays out. GO HOOSIERS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News