ADVERTISEMENT

Centerville moves on to the State

kcma

Recruit
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2006
Centerville moves on to the State next weekend with a 55-39 win last night, they have won 28 straight this year. Cupps had are great game, only 11 points (don't shoot that much) but had quit a few assists, steals, free throws down the stretch to help seal the game (tough noised kid always gives 100%). Rich Roff who didn't have good game last week when IU came over to watch had 11 rebounds, 22 points, (several 3's) and excellent game, would not have won with out his play last night. Rich for the year shot almost 50% from 3 (just had an off game last week) I think he would bring something to this team it has not had since the Knight years when we had the good 6'6 to 6'8 shooters(I hope we sign him). I have watch Him play all year and he has only had a couple of games all year that his shot was not falling even when his shot is not on he plays great defense, rebounds, finds the open man, excellent all around player. We would have been one of the top teams in the Big Ten this year if we would have had one or two player that could actually hit a shot from three when they were wide open. We had the defense most of the time. We still could make some waves if we make the Dance, if we play like we did the last few games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News