ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports article names Indiana among winners of draft deadline; asserts we should make NCAAs

LOL! One final dodge from you! You could have just said you don’t have the courage of your convictions. It would have been easier for you. All can see that you don’t, as you’ve made it crystal clear.
You keep parroting my responses because you won’t step up. You’re a cowardly troll who keeps dodging, just as I predicted you would. Only children react as you have, which proves my original point. If you grow some courage, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy your summer vacation, sport.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
You keep parroting my responses because you won’t step up. You’re a cowardly troll who keeps dodging, just as I predicted you would. Only children react as you have, which proves my original point. If you grow some courage, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy your summer vacation, sport.
No one here thinks I’m dodging, not even you. You’re just dodging the bet. Take a look at the date I started posting here and do some math. The offer stands. Otherwise, carry on, clown.

No one here thinks I’m dodging, not even you. You’re just dodging the bet. Take a look at the date I started posting here and do some math. The offer stands. Otherwise, carry on, clown.
Only kids say “wanna bet”. It’s the height of immaturity and, combined with your inability to communicate well, it’s obvious you’re a minor (or someone who’s profoundly uneducated). If you have the courage of your convictions, this isn’t an issue. If you’re all talk and no do, you do the fade, which is what you e done. Have a nice summer vacation.

Prankster's is the sorriest dodge I've ever seen. No one believes he intended to bet. He's back on ignore because he's nothing but a troll and has nothing important to say.

If the long term gain requires it I will.

What the f*** would you know about long-term gain? Lol. You don’t watch college basketball, you don’t know how the good programs came together.

You just post one disastrous post after another. A dumb shit in full effect...

What the f*** would you know about long-term gain? Lol. You don’t watch college basketball, you don’t know how the good programs came together.

You just post one disastrous post after another. A dumb shit in full effect...
All good college programs have one common denominator. Only one. And that’s having a great coach. We don’t have one but there are plenty of better replacements out there. Don’t over complicate it.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
All good college programs have one common denominator. Only one. And that’s having a great coach. We don’t have one but there are plenty of better replacements out there. Don’t over complicate it.

Oh geez. How many times do we have to go over this? Even great coaches can take a few years before anyone recognizes them as such but you would have fired Izzo, Beilein, K, Wright...all those guys. And that’s why you give a guy some time.

Don’t over douche it.

I am glad that no one takes you seriously!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT