ADVERTISEMENT

Cassidy on Rachel, Jen goes prime time

Cassidy has gone full on Never Trump.

"He almost destroyed our democracy in one day. He's running now so he can do it again."
Another Trump staffer who once working with him, understands how horrible he actually is. Like most of his staffers and the people who know him. I wonder if there is anyone who actually respects him? There are those who pretend to but talk about him behind his back and those who pretend to for Power. But I sincerely doubt that there are too many people who know him that respect him. If he was any kind of a decent human, it would be sad.

And she's going to be on Lawrence tomorrow. Then we have the Pub debate on Wednesday.

Fun week.

"He almost destroyed our democracy in one day. He's running now so he can do it again."

Not trying to be confrontational, but if elected, what more can Trump do to "destroy democracy"?

And she's going to be on Lawrence tomorrow. Then we have the Pub debate on Wednesday.

Fun week.
Ah, yes, the battle for who gets to be the VP candidate. Probably none of them after they all get finished shitting on each other.

I think she's wrong there. I don't believe Trump sits around thinking "How can I destroy democracy?" Rather, it's "How can I save my own, sorry ass?" Of course, if democracy dies in the process, Trump doesn't give a shit.

He's running now to stay out of jail. I'm sure he intends to pardon himself on the federal charges and believes he'll be able to delay the Georgia trial indefinitely. There will be a disposition in one or both of Smith's cases before Nov 2024, though, and it's unfathomable that a convicted felon would be elected to the US presidency.

Is it? Is that where people like dbm and ftw and stoll and Mas and Crazy and McM and COH draw the line? I hope you're right, but I'm not so sure.
What line? I’ve seen enough that trump should be disqualified. What a jury does with him at this point is immaterial to me

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Why would Cassidy Hutchinson have "liberal views"? She was a Trumper through and through, until she saw what it was like working for him.

Why would Cassidy Hutchinson have "liberal views"? She was a Trumper through and through, until she saw what it was like working for him.
This is what is so funny. Loyal Trumpers suddenly become Never Trumpers after working closely with him and getting to know him. Who would know better? How many of these people are there? Dozens! Yet the loyalists still think they know him better, and that these people are the bad guys. It’s honestly the most idiotic thing imaginable.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Must see TV tonight on MSNBC. Jen Psaki's first prime time show at 8:00, followed by Rachel with Cassidy Hutchison at 9:00.

The Hutchison interview should be fun.

What? Who? Who? Who?

When Rush interviews Billy Graham, hit me up.

Until then, Shhhhh ....

article-601cca509e5cb.gif

Another lie debunked. You libs are the biggest suckers on the planet. It's why we call you sheep. Baaa

Uh no it doesn’t. A. He could be lying. B. Notice he very carefully says I didn’t see…. So you can’t prove he’s lying because you can’t prove what he did or didn’t see. You Trumoers are the biggest morons on the planet. It’s why we call you stupid.

Reactions: Bill4411
Uh no it doesn’t. A. He could be lying. B. Notice he very carefully says I didn’t see…. So you can’t prove he’s lying because you can’t prove what he did or didn’t see. You Trumoers are the biggest morons on the planet. It’s why we call you stupid.
Probably have to define lunge. That 215lb of lean mean fighting machine might have issue making it to the wheel from the back seat. It may have appeared more like a weak lean forward towards the wheel

And it doesn’t mean Cassidy lied anyway. She was only repeating what was told her. Remember the SS said they were going to testify under oath that she was lying, but I don’t think they ever did,

And it doesn’t mean Cassidy lied anyway. She was only repeating what was told her. Remember the SS said they were going to testify under oath that she was lying, but I don’t think they ever did,

This is the testimony of the driver, not the agent who was riding shotgun. He was the one that Hutchinson said relayed the story to her, not the driver.

Is it? Is that where people like dbm and ftw and stoll and Mas and Crazy and McM and COH draw the line? I hope you're right, but I'm not so sure.
Folks won’t care about a conviction for two reasons.
1. The Dems have unethical political pawns running the cases of made up new laws & stuff no one has ever been charged for (this doesn’t mean he’s innocent).
2. A convicted felon is still better than the alternative, Joe Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT