ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Iran Hostage Crisis

Yep. A one page thread about a 40-year old anti-Reagan conspiracy compared to 6,000 multiple page threads about HUNTERHILLARYVAXWILLKILLYOU!!!!!!

Good job.
1. I haven't seen many Vax threads lately.
2. The majority of those threads in the past were basically the correct take. That particular shot didn't do what they sold it as doing.
3. Hunter Biden's laptop was real, wasn't Russian disinformation, and appears to have info indicating that the Biden family was getting kickbacks from our enemies based on his name.
4. Who is still talking about Hillary?

So I hope those aren't the "conspiracy theories" you are talking about.

Reactions: DANC
Carter and his diplomats worked tirelessly to gain the release of the hostages only to have the rescue mission fail miserably. A failure which completely white washed all the efforts in the eyes of the public and made Carter appear completely incompetent.

Carter having lost the election and no longer president was rewarded for his efforts by being allowed to greet the hostages when they landed in Germany upon their release. Credit goes to the Reagan administration for arranging this.

Has it been brought forward yet, or is it still just a blind guy who saw a sticker?
Does Rudy still have all those copies of the hard drive?

They just wanted to see Hunter's nudie pics.

Even if the laptop was as much of a gold mine as conservatives want to believe it is, their best case scenario does nothing more than put Bidens on par with Trump in regards to family members profiteering from their position.

If Hunter was an elected politician or even held an Administrative position (like most of the Trump family did) then their infatuation with his personal life issues (drugs, etc) might actually make more sense. Personally, it seems more like a conservative-wide attempt at a yabbut to everything Trump and his family had done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
Who did you tell that to who can confirm?

Without concrete evidence, people will tend to believe whatever puts their party in the better light.

Now a days, even with concrete evidence, some would still claim it as fake news.

I think it is believable, especially given the timing of the hostage release. There would definitely be motive for Repubicans given how it benefitted them.

Of course on the flip side, Iran could have just been doing it to spite Carter without Republicans influencing anything and the GOP just got lucky with the timing.

Last edited:
Without concrete evidence, people will tend to believe whatever puts their party in the better light.

Now a days, even with concrete evidence, some would still claim it as fake news.

I think it is believable, especially given the timing of the hostage release. There would definitely be motive for Repubicans given how it benefitted them.

Of course on the flip side, Iran could have just been doing it to spite Carter without Republicans influencing anything and the GOP just got lucky with the timing.

Carter doing the humanitarian thing by arranging to allow Iran's last Shah to have cancer treatments in the USA made Carter to be Public Enemy #1 in the eyes of the people and the new leaders in Iran.

Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
Old news, deep state, and revenge of the CIA cowboys.
Posted is a long article that doesn't interest most folks, but scroll down to the time line number 31 on to get a clearer picture of what actually was going on and on and on........

Old news, deep state, and revenge of the CIA cowboys.
Posted is a long article that doesn't interest most folks, but scroll down to the time line number 31 on to get a clearer picture of what actually was going on and on and on........

The CIA plotting to make life miserable for Carter, even if true, was nothing compared to the nightly hostage drumbeat as reported by Ted Koppel on a new show called "Nightline".

The show opened with a reminder of the number of days the hostages had been captive. The crisis lasted 444 days. Talk about a media nightmare. This takes the cake.

When hearing complaints about the media favoring this or that my thoughts go back to how Carter must have felt each day.

I really wasn’t even thinking much about party when I brought this up. Was thinking more about the hostages and their families.

They could have released them anytime after the election and it wouldn’t matter politically.

The CIA plotting to make life miserable for Carter, even if true, was nothing compared to the nightly hostage drumbeat as reported by Ted Koppel on a new show called "Nightline".

The show opened with a reminder of the number of days the hostages had been captive. The crisis lasted 444 days. Talk about a media nightmare. This takes the cake.

When hearing complaints about the media favoring this or that my thoughts go back to how Carter must have felt each day.
Pretty much agree " Nightline " got a lot of traction with the daily kick in the ass to Carter, for something he didn't do.
This wasn"t a chicken or egg thing, the embassy takeover came first and enabled the popularity of of the show.

Carter was responsible for his support of the Shah, but there are reports that he received bogus info from the CIA that told him that the Shah would be firmly in charge until well into the eighties.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...-gop-plot-to-prolong-iran-hostage-crisis.html. This has been a pretty big story this past week. Evidently someone decided to tell the story, upon hearing of Carter’s poor health. I know October surprises and dirty tricks are nothing new or surprising, but messing with the lives of these people and their families seems particularly vile. I wasn’t paying much attention to politics at the time, but I remember it being a huge story on the nightly news and reflected poorly on Carter and his abilities.
LMAO! Connally was a DEMOCRAT. You can't make this shit up.

"he accompanied his mentor and one-time business partner, former Texas governor John Connally, on a trip to the Middle East during which Connally asked Arab leaders to communicate to Iranian officials that they should not release the hostages before Election Day because if they waited, Ronald Reagan would offer them a better deal.'

Reactions: Crayfish57
1. I haven't seen many Vax threads lately.
2. The majority of those threads in the past were basically the correct take. That particular shot didn't do what they sold it as doing.
3. Hunter Biden's laptop was real, wasn't Russian disinformation, and appears to have info indicating that the Biden family was getting kickbacks from our enemies based on his name.
4. Who is still talking about Hillary?

So I hope those aren't the "conspiracy theories" you are talking about.
You forgot that the Durham investigation revealed the FBI knew all along there was no 'Russian Collusion', yet let the investigation go on for another 2 1/2 years, costing millions of dollars.

Oh, and that Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier, kicking off the whole hoax.

That and he gave the Shah asylum.
He also withdrew support for the Shah to continue, which allowed the crazies to take over.

Khomanei should have lionized him for allowing him to take over in a bloodless coup.

Pretty much agree " Nightline " got a lot of traction with the daily kick in the ass to Carter, for something he didn't do.
This wasn"t a chicken or egg thing, the embassy takeover came first and enabled the popularity of of the show.

Carter was responsible for his support of the Shah, but there are reports that he received bogus info from the CIA that told him that the Shah would be firmly in charge until well into the eighties.
But he didn't support the Shah. The Shah could have stayed in power if Carter would have supported him. He had the military on his side.

I really wasn’t even thinking much about party when I brought this up. Was thinking more about the hostages and their families.
Is that why you linked an article with 'gop plot' in part of the link name?

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT