ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark Snubbed

Jumping high does not mean you're good at basketball.

I played volleyball on high school and some of the kids I played with could jump out of the gym, but give them a basketball and they looked like they had two left feet.

wWqIH3a.gif

Has IU men’s team been devoid of hops? Because damn have they missed a ton of layups the last several years.
There is a big difference when missing by being challenged at the rim and missing without a defender within 10 feet. lol

And I'm 1000% more critical of IU men missing those at the rim attempts. If you struggle with the easy maybe basketball is not your calling.

Jumping high does not mean you're good at basketball.

I played volleyball on high school and some of the kids I played with could jump out of the gym, but give them a basketball and they looked like they had two left feet.
It definitely doesn't hurt, but you are correct it doesn't mean you are good at basketball. My best friend was 6'4 and could do any dunk you asked him to do off two feet but he couldn't make the high school team.

The center our senior year was 6'4 so the team could have used his height. lol

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
It definitely doesn't hurt, but you are correct it doesn't mean you are good at basketball. My best friend was 6'4 and could do any dunk you asked him to do off two feet but he couldn't make the high school team.

The center our senior year was 6'4 so the team could have used his height. lol

My senior year, I had a freshman James Hardy on the team, who was like 6'4 back then, but really skinny. I'm 6'3 and had a little size to me, then we had another guy that was a year younger that played the post at 6'2.

We got bullied down low but man, we were fun to watch.

I had no problem with the site itself, but there was a small popover window that was blocked by Firefox.

Of course, since I run Linux and am essentially immune from viral infections, my system just shrugs that shit off.
chrome on my phone. I'm not a big enough nerd to run Linus's OS.

chrome on my phone. I'm not a big enough nerd to run Linus's OS.
Microsoft has done everything they can to make it hard to install, but if you can get that accomplished you're home free. I install it for total newbs and turn them loose. They love it.

There is a big difference when missing by being challenged at the rim and missing without a defender within 10 feet. lol

And I'm 1000% more critical of IU men missing those at the rim attempts. If you struggle with the easy maybe basketball is not your

And you haven’t been watching IU men at all if you think they haven’t been missing easy bunnies with no one at the rim. A lot! I believe one game this year we counted 11.

I watch a lot of the men's games, admittedly i do turn it off when we start to play bad hence I said I'm 1000% more critical of the men's team. Now with that being said the men do miss an occasional shot at the rim but about 99% there is a defensive presence, the shots these ladies are missing are grade school lay up line misses.

I sugar coat nothing when it comes to IU men's basketball even missing "bunnies", but I can honestly say the misses you refer to and the one's I am speaking about with the women's bb are not remotely the same.

Pretty good game on ESPN between Fever and Sky, Caitlin and Angel. Bet it’s getting lots of eyes, with not much else on now. Fever 46-45 at half. CC 8 points and 7 assists, with some elite passing to Boston. Angel 8 points and 8 rebounds. Both teams shooting right around 50%. Fever only 4 to, sky with 8.:

Tough to see the Fever blow that lead late. They needed to get CC some touches on offense in the last minute. Took some wild shots.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT