ADVERTISEMENT

C$, this should be our new golfing partner

Foosier

All-Big Ten
Sep 5, 2001
chelsea_8.jpg

chelsea_4.jpg

She's a UM grad trying to earn her tour card.

His crooked face would probably be too distracting and ruin her swing.
More opportunities to spend time in the woods "helping her look for her ball". Sometimes a crooked face has it's advantages.

Be careful...female golfers have a tendency to not age well.

They go from this...

51%2B6s2zC2UL._SY355_.jpg

...to this...

Wegmans+LPGA+Round+1+bPwd2IRBXr5l.jpg

I got to meet "young" Nancy Lopez at a tournament back when I was a kid and she was pretty hot for a golfer. she was very nice too. At that time, Jan Stephenson was the real golf hottie.
jan-stephenson-II.jpg

You and $ are like twins.

Not sure that's good news for you.
I was answering for $. I just assumed you knew that she would never be disappointed for spending a few minutes in the woods with me.

Fellas - a caution

I love good looking women
I love golf

But no mixin'
Women and golf are meant to be enjoyed separately
One ruins the other

Except for the occasional flirtacious discussion with a cart girl, keep yer golf a man thing
She can play with others - but never let her see your game during your game... if ya know what I mean

Reactions: C-$
Fellas - a caution

I love golf

But no mixin'
One ruins the other

Except for the occasional flirtacious discussion with a cart girl, keep yer golf a man thing
She can play with others - but never let her see your game during your game... if ya know what I mean

You are actually correct, sir.

Fellas - a caution

I love golf

But no mixin'
One ruins the other

How do you feel about female caddies? Washing balls, wiping off my grips, grabbing my putter, carrying my bag...that sort of thing? I'm for women's rights.

Fellas - a caution

I love golf

But no mixin'
One ruins the other

You are actually correct, sir.

How do you feel about female caddies? Washing balls, wiping off my grips, grabbing my putter, carrying my bag...that sort of thing? I'm for women's rights.

Foosier is on the right track.....

LINK

No, grabbing your putter is an abomination. Grabbing my putter is a euphemism.
Dammit. Shoulda used "s. Further (unneeded) proof of my amateur status. That's what I get for only reading the beginning of your post. *facepalm*

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT