75b6ac7395dd94155472eccd07b7609f.jpg

636800.jpg

butterface

81221202.jpg

th

th

K1BJ4ct.jpg

Butterface-Best-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

Marry an ugly girl. No one will ever want to steal her away from you and if they do...so what?
One of my profs at Moody Bible Institute told the unmarried young men to marry an average girl. He said that really good looking woman have been glorified their entire lives and will most likely be full of themselves. He said get you an ordinary woman to be your wife. You will be a lot happier. As I sat there I thought,"I married up. There is no doubt about it. Yet she is a kind woman. I really did hit the jackpot". And I still think that.

One of my profs at Moody Bible Institute told the unmarried young men to marry an average girl. He said that really good looking woman have been glorified their entire lives and will most likely be full of themselves. He said get you an ordinary woman to be your wife. You will be a lot happier. As I sat there I thought,"I married up. There is no doubt about it. Yet she is a kind woman. I really did hit the jackpot". And I still think that.
You really need to STFU ..

Reactions: Circlejoe
Fat girls and mopeds. Both are fun to ride until a friend finds out.
This one had a great body, cute face, long Farrah hair, but she she had a little dark peach fuzz on her lip that turned guys away. I expect she got rid of that and became a hottie

Reactions: hookyIU1990
This one had a great body, cute face, long Farrah hair, but she she had a little dark peach fuzz on her lip that turned guys away. I expect she got rid of that and became a hottie
Those guys if they weren't incels would have realized that lip peach fuzz she sported could be put to good use...

Those guys if they weren't incels would have realized that lip peach fuzz she sported could be put to good use...
It wasn't much different from what other girls had. It was just dark. I don't think her mom was around to tell her what to do about it. She could have been like drafting a future hall of fame player in the 6th round. I'll never know.

In olden days we called them "double baggers". Have handy a paper bag for her head, and one for yours, in case hers fell off. Doesn't work so well, safety-wise, once we went from paper to plastic.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT