ADVERTISEMENT

Buckeyes struggling against Nebraska

I don’t see OSU beating PSU in Happy Valley next week. IU at full strength and playing well will beat OSU.
I wouldn't put money on that. That OSU team is loaded with NFL talent and will be pointing at IU if they are undefeated going into Columbus. And you can bet they're going to hear on "how they suck and how bad they are" for the very near future

• Sad
Reactions: vesuvius13
With us having our second bye week before going to Columbus, it looks like it could be a long day for O$U after this performance against Nebraska.
Cannot write off the Buckeyes after this one shaky game. Remember they went out to Eugene and lost to Oregon by a point only because the OSU QB had a brain freeze when he ran the clock down to 0:00 trying to get a few extra yards that his kicker didn’t need for a game-winning FG.

Ohio State is a very good, dangerous team. Their fans sure do suck, though, throwing water bottles on the field after a targeting call they didn’t like. Worst fans in the conference.

I hope Nebraska keeps Coach Rhule. I don't think he can get them into the top tier. Played a tough game today though.

We could beat Ohio State if the team is healthy. Love the bye week. But they're full of good players. Will be very difficult to beat them

First, beat Michigan State! Not a chip shot at all, on the road.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put money on that. That OSU team is loaded with NFL talent and will be pointing at IU if they are undefeated going into Columbus. And you can bet they're going to hear on "how they suck and how bad they are" for the very near future
I’d agree, but I have little respect for Day. Once Harbaugh got things going with Michigan they blew OSU out, even in Columbus. OSU has superior talent, but IU has a superior team.

I hope Nebraska keeps Coach Rhule. I don't think he can get them into the top tier. Played a tough game today though.

We could beat Ohio State if the team is healthy. Love the bye week. But they're full of good players. Will be very difficult to beat them

First, beat Michigan State! Not a chip shot at all, on the road.
Right, we must approach the MSU matchup as a must game. Go HOO-HOO-HOOSIERS.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT